This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Welcome to the heel of Italy, right in the heart of a pinewood forest and only a few steps to the crystal clear Ionian waters. Established in 1976, Camping Riva di Ugento has everything you need for the perfect holiday. Whilst Italians spend their time taking their siestas you can enjoy the facilities including a tennis court, a swimming pool (extra charges apply), modern toilet blocks with free hot water and washing-up sinks.
Take part to the wide range of activities available in high season including sports tournaments, yoga classes, mini club and teens' club.
Additional facilities include a restaurant pizzeria with takeaway service, a bar with big screen and Satellite TV so that you don't miss big sporting events. The supermarket is filled with high-quality fresh fruit and vegetables, meat, cheese and bread. We also have prestigious selection of wines from Apulia.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Surf school nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Very large (over 200 sites)
Take the highway Brindisi-Lecce or Taranto-Lecce. In Lecce continue on the SS101 signposted Gallipoli. Continue onto the SS274 Gallipoli-Santa Maria di Leuca and come off at Ugento. Follow our signs.
Many sports activities are available within a short distance including cycling, hiking, diving, snorkelling, go karting and watersports. Discover the Ugento Nature Park or go on safari in Fasano! The thermal city of Santa Cesarea is the ideal destination to spend a day pampering and relaxing.
Lecce, the 'Florence of the south' with its seventeenth-century architecture, has plenty on offer. Discover San Cataldo and Otranto including the fifteenth-century castle. Don't forget numerous kilometres of superb coastline with white cliffs, sand beaches and blue sea.
- Does Riva di Ugento Camping Resort have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Riva di Ugento Camping Resort dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Riva di Ugento Camping Resort? Many sports activities are available within a short distance including cycling, hiking, diving, snorkelling, go karting and watersports. Discover the Ugento Nature Park or go on safari in Fasano! The thermal city ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Riva di Ugento Camping Resort?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: noon