This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Villa Doria is superbly located only a short distance from Genoa city centre with its museum, shops, restaurants and bar and yet surrounded by a large city park. The site is an excellent stopover to discover the old town, visit the famous aquarium and relax away from the traffic and the urban hustle and bustle.
Camping Villa Doria is a small family-run campsite providing modern facilities including toilet and shower blocks, a washing up area and a bar with terrace. We also have a mini-market supplied with daily essentials, bread and cold drinks. Here you'll also find a ping pong table and a pool table.
The coast is only a 10-minute walk away and can also be reached by bus.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
The closest station is Genova Pegli. Take bus line 93 just outside the station on the right. The bus stops 150m from the campsite. Alternatively you can walk for approximately 800m through Villa Doria park.
On the A10 come off at Genova Pegli and continue on the SS1 for approximately 1km. When you reach the Mediterranée Hotel and the small castle, turn right and follow the campsite's brown signs. Warning, this road only suitable for those vehicles with a transport height of 3.15m and below.
Discover Genoa and its glorious past as a Maritime Republics, now famous for its dockside district, the pesto sauce and the scrumptious focaccia bread. Visit the old town, the Riviera di Ponente or drive down to San Remo, major centre for worldwide export of flowers known also for its music festival.
For a bit of luxury, head towards Portofino, Santa Margherita and the Riviera di Levante, famous seaside resorts or explore the dramatic coastal scenery of the Cinque Terre.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Villa Doria have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Villa Doria dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Villa Doria? Discover Genoa and its glorious past as a Maritime Republics, now famous for its dockside district, the pesto sauce and the scrumptious focaccia bread. Visit the old town, the Riviera di Ponente … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Villa Doria?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon