This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beachfront site 20 kilometres from the thermal baths of Suio
- Two kilometres from a huge coastal nature reserve
- Private beach, café bar, volleyball, table tennis and games room
A green garden setting and a golden sandy beach: seaside site Camping Golden Garden has both sorted from its Minturno setting at the mouth of the Garigliano river between Lazio and Campania.
This Lazio site has its own private beach as well as easy access to outdoor activities such as tennis, cycling, fishing and sailing in the immediate area, and is within 15 kilometres of Formia, Gaeta and Sperlonga. Within a couple of kilometres is the vast and viewsome Riviera di Ulisse Regional Park, spanning the entire southern coast of the Lazio region.
Golden Garden is shaded by a dense network of pines and has a café-bar, a bowling alley, a football pitch and a volleyball court, as well as table tennis, a games room and evening entertainment.
The site has plenty of toilets and showers, a drying room and a washing-up area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
The beach, sea, hospitable staff and vibrant community.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
About 500 metres from Golden Garden is ancient Minturno, a busy Roman city around the times of Augustus and Caligula. Remains of its aqueduct, amphitheatre, temples and forum can still be seen, along with its later historical sites such as the Middle Ages baronial castle, the cathedral and the Church of St Francis.
Less than two kilometres away is the edge of Riviera di Ulisse Regional Park, named after Homer's Odysseus, who moored his boats in the region known these days as the Gulf of Gaeta. As well as the wildlife and marine life, the park is full of ancient and archaeological sites including the Villa of Tiberius at the coastal town of Sperlonga, which has a museum showing the old grotto with groups of sculpture on Odysseus and his travels.
Also within easy reach are the famed and volcanic sulphur baths of Suio, around 20 kilometres away, used for millennia for their therapeutic properties.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Golden Garden have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Golden Garden dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Golden Garden? About 500 metres from Golden Garden is ancient Minturno, a busy Roman city around the times of Augustus and Caligula. Remains of its aqueduct, amphitheatre, temples and forum can still be seen, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Golden Garden?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.