This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family park on the edge of spectacularly scenic Livadakia beach
- A five-minute drive from the ferry port and 10 minutes from Chora
- Excellent facilities including a pool, a restaurant and a beach bar
The team at spectacularly set Camping Coralli reckon their beach is the prettiest on all of Serifos isle. And those are some fairly high standards: Serifos is regularly hailed as a sublimely scenic spot and a standout even among Greece’s thousands of islands… (it’s a fave bolthole of travel savvy Athenians too, who know a splendid place when they see it).
But the beach? You’ll likely fervently agree on arrival this is the most scenic beach on this scenic isle. For these sands are Livadakia, a golden stretch on the south of the island, 10 minutes’ drive from Serifos capital Chora and home to clear waters, tamarisk trees for shade, and bars and restaurants: prepare to be beachbound for quite some time.
Camping Coralli is right next to the beach (huzzah), 10 minutes’ drive from the main ferry port. Facilities include an outdoor pool, a restaurant and a beach bar (another huzzah, and do take a look at the pics), and amenities (pic time again) are clean, bright and well maintained.
If you’re self catering – for one should have a picnic on the beach at least once – the mini market is well stocked with local and international bits and pices; if you’d prefer to stay on site, take your haul to the barbecue area instead.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
From the manager...
Σας ευχαριστήσουμε πολύ για την κριτική σας.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
If you find Livadakia beach a tad too crowded (it’s rightly popular, especially with families), stroll along to neighbouring Livadi 10 minutes’ walk away – it too is a serviced tourist beach, but there’s plenty of room to stretch out. A quieter vibe can be had at Megalo Livadi beach, half an hour’s drive away on the west of the island, and a quieter one still at secluded Ganema (15 minutes): this one is nudist friendly for those who like to sunbathe in the buff.
Both Livadakia and Livadi are main hotspots of the island for setting out on adventures and watersports, with plenty of tourist providers in both. (Ask the amiable team at Camping Coralli for details of excursions too; the site has its own minibus.) Or sort your own active days with a hike around part of the island’s 81 kilometres of coastline, or a trip to other Cyclades islands like Sifnos and Milos.
Urban sightseeing should be had at the island capital Chora, home to narrow streets, old churches and a folklore museum with small theatre. A must-do is a climb to the ruins of Chora’s 15th-century Venetian castle, for first-rate views over the Aegean and the islands of Sifnos, Kythnos, Milos and Kimolos.
Moving on from the island (if you must), Athens is a two-hour ferry ride away.
- Does Coralli Camping have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Coralli Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Coralli Camping? If you find Livadakia beach a tad too crowded (it’s rightly popular, especially with families), stroll along to neighbouring Livadi 10 minutes’ walk away – it too is a serviced tourist beach, … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Coralli Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: noon