This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful site among a spectacular nature reserve 1km from Wolfstein
- Bike routes to castle ruins and through woodlands and open countryside
- Bike and e-bike rental, plus free access to the outdoor pool next door
Wind down in Wolfstein among a rural nature reserve setting at Camping am Konigsberg, a kilometre from its local town centre and within an hour’s drive of Kaiserslautern and Bad Kreuznach’s city centres.
You’ll notice a friendly familial vibe at this well-appointed site, which has been thoughtfully laid out for comfy family stays: there's a playground and playhouse for the kids, and a football pitch, a volleyball court and a fitness centre for the grownups. All ages can rent a bike (or an e-bike) on site and saddle up to tour the local area, for it’s crisscrossed with cycling routes aplenty for gentle family bike rides and pro pedals alike.
The big outdoor pool next door is open from mid-May to mid-September and has free entry for site guests. A trampoline, a ping pong table and a jeux-bowling alley (just remember to bring along your own balls) also await, plus a miniature golf course for small and fully grown peeps to putt at.
Over in the cosy Gaststätte, full meals and snacky treats are served either indoors or on the handsome restaurant terrace, and bread is baked fresh every morning in high season.
Dogs are very welcome at this park too and, handily, a dog shower is at your disposal for when your pooch has become been suitably muddied after all the outdoor fun they’ll have found around the site’s countryside locale.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Renting a bike on site (or an e-bike if you feel like a less taxing ride – you are on hol after all) is highly recommended here: the locale is networked by highly scenic cycling routes to ride around at your leisure.
The North Palatine Uplands (aka Pfälzer Bergland) make for a splendid pedal-based or à pied adventure, as do the neighbouring woodlands and the castle ruins of Burg Neu-Wolfstein. For less local jaunts without a car, take a train at the station in Wolfstein to journey to Lauterecken and Kaiserslautern for more cycling options.
For an easy day out, the surrounding area is dotted with towns filled with pretty old half-timbered houses, with those worth special mention including Herrstein and Meisenheim. Shopping aficionados can head to the meccas of Kaiserslautern, Bad Kreuznach and Mannheim – all 75 minutes’ or less by car – to procure all manner of trinkets and garments and, if you’re feeling especially generous, souvenirs for those back home.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping am Königsberg have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping am Königsberg dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping am Königsberg? Renting a bike on site (or an e-bike if you feel like a less taxing ride – you are on hol after all) is highly recommended here: the locale is networked by … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping am Königsberg?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon