This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly site in the Haute-Savoie town of Cluses
- Outdoor pool, snack bar and entertainment in summer
- Close to winter and summer activities in the mountains
Handily set in the alpine town of Cluses in France’s Haute-Savoie region, Camping La Corbaz is a peaceful site that gives guests super easy access to restaurants and shops around the town as well as hiking, mountain biking, paragliding, horse riding, rafting, canoeing and adventure parks beyond it around the surrounding mountainscape.
In winter, you'll be within easy reach of several world-class ski resorts including Morzine and Avoriaz for zipping down slopes on skis and snowboards, and several of the Alps' most famed natural attractions such as Aiguille du Midi, the smashingly spectacular Cirque de Sixt Fer a Cheval and Mont Blanc are within easy reach too. For an urbanised day, head 45 minutes’ drive north to see the chocolatey sights of Geneva and its neighbouring lake.
As a family site, Camping La Corbaz caters splendidly well to kids, who’ll have heaps of fun all year round at the playground: they’ll be most pleased when they clap their eyes on tiptop kit like the mini climbing wall, seesaw and balance ropes, and smaller peeps shall be equally amused by the springy things that are there for them too.
If you’re here in summer, you’ll also be able to avail of the site’s seasonal outdoor pool and the roomy solarium that lies alongside for lounging on, as well as procure eats like ice creams and grilled things from the snack bar throughout the week, and full meals of tasty local cuisine once a week. Also splendidly during summer, a convenient bread delivery service sorts your morning vittles, and a program of lively evening entertainment is on hand to keep all the fam in good spirits.
Other amenities include a launderette, washing-up area and washrooms with toilets and showers. Wifi access is available too.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
This site’s surrounds are utterly spectacular, and as befits an alpine spot such as this, heaps of outdoorsy options are on the cards with a stay at Camping La Corbaz. Naturally, hiking and mountain biking trails galore lead from the site and out into the surrounding countryside, while canoeing on the Arve river, horse riding, canyoning and rafting are all an easy eight kilometres or less away.
If swooping around treetops and clambering up rope rigs is more your sort of outdoor escapade, then the treetop adventure park seven kilometres from base is a splendidly suitable option – just remember not to look down...
Winter sporters are well catered to in these parts too, with three tiptop ski resorts within 20 kilometres, namely Morzine, Avoriaz and La Clusaz; for an utterly spectacular hike, make for the Cirque de Sixt Fer a Cheval: the largest mountain cirque in the Alps, it’s beautly bordered by towering limestone cliffs to form a ginormous natural amphitheatre measuring more almost five kilometres across.
If you fancy trawling chocolate shops, swish bars and fancy restaurants, then head to historic Geneva and its lovely Léman lake, an easy 45 minute drive from base.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping La Corbaz have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping La Corbaz dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping La Corbaz? This site’s surrounds are utterly spectacular, and as befits an alpine spot such as this, heaps of outdoorsy options are on the cards with a stay at Camping La Corbaz. Naturally, hiking … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping La Corbaz?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.