This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Beautiful campsite on the river Ardèche, in the middle of nature
- Warm welcome and family-like atmosphere
- Lots of activities to do in the area
Camping Le Plan d'Eau welcomes you on a site by a riverbank. The campsite has a heated swimming pool, a bar and restaurant and a small shop.
In high season, activities are organised for every one: mini club, sports tournaments, games for the children and concerts and shows. You will also enjoy all the activities you can do around the campsite in the beautiful Ardèche area.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Jumbo tent sites
Large (51-200 sites)
Around the camping are the most beautifull spots of the Ardèche: the Gorges de l'Ardèche, the Ray Pic waterfall and beautiful villages like Balazuc or Rochecolombe.
You can also enjoy loads of activities like canoeing, tree climbing or canyoning for the all family. Additionally, you can also swim in the clear waters of the many rivers around.
- Does Camping Le Plan d'Eau have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Plan d'Eau dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Plan d'Eau? Around the camping are the most beautifull spots of the Ardèche: the Gorges de l'Ardèche, the Ray Pic waterfall and beautiful villages like Balazuc or Rochecolombe. You can also enjoy loads of ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Plan d'Eau?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.