This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Countryside campsite minutes away from the beach
- Close to the Spanish border
- Pool, playground and book lending service
A local village surrounded by wine fields, and a campsite surrounded by orchards: what a happy state of affairs is at Domaine Mas Bazan near Alénya in the Pyrénées-Orientales – and all five kilometres from sandy beaches too.
Mas Bazan is a peaceful countryside site, set over four hectares, shaded by pine trees and in an area of hiking, biking, diving and yachting. It has a big pool, a playground and a small library, all free of charge, as well as animals on site, a vegetable garden, a pétanque court, bike hire and a covered dining area with table and chairs.
Amenities include water points, recycling and a well-maintained shower and toilet block.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Good for the price
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Le calme, le naturel et l' authenticité du domaine!!!
Camping a recommander
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
As the Pyrénées-Orientales is of course un department bordering the Catalan area of Spain, it's easily poss to get over the border from Domaine Mas Bazan for a day or afternoon trip (Catalonian cuisine sampling should of course come as standard).
Also most recommended is the nearby commune of Elne, the oldest town in Roussillon and with old gates, city walls and the magnif medieval cloister of the cathedral of Sainte-Eulalie-et-Sainte-Julie. More old sights are in the towns of Collioure and Perpignan, both about 20 kilometres away.
Hikers have many an option in the surrounding area, such as the Caranxa gorges, the Albera Range's highest mountain the Puig Neulós, and the walks and spectacular views from the hills of Banyuls-sur-Mer, the seaside town that's a hotspot for watersporters and scenery seekers.
Both Toulouse and Montpellier can be reached in about an hour's drive.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Domaine Mas Bazan have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Domaine Mas Bazan dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Domaine Mas Bazan? As the Pyrénées-Orientales is of course un department bordering the Catalan area of Spain, it's easily poss to get over the border from Domaine Mas Bazan for a day or afternoon trip … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Domaine Mas Bazan?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon