This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Seafront site with direct access to eight kilometres of sandy beach
- On the edge of a natural park 35 minutes' drive from Perpignan
- Pools, spa, massages and restaurant with spectacular sea views
Planning to pack your beach days full of watersports, riding horses through the surf or heading out for long, long seaside walks? Or maybe your dream schedule simply involves lazing on sand with a bottle of suncream and a stack of good books...
And you'll need a beach for all that.... So settle down for seaside stays at Domaine Presqu'Île de La Franqui, an Aude site deep in southern France and spread over three tree-filled hectares right next to Les Coussoules beach. A horse ranch, kitesurf school and watersports centre are next door to sort active days in and around the sea, and as the beach stretches for eight golden kilometres, there's plenty of space for sunbathers to find their spot too.
If stretching out on the beach all day isn’t quite enough, head back to the site’s spa area for a sauna session, a massage or a soak in the hot tub, while the juniors are thoroughly entertained with activities and play at the kids' club. Catch up with them later at the open-air pool and paddling pool... then amble over for dinner in the restaurant, where the menu includes splendid sea views.
Around the area, Domaine Presqu'Île de La Franqui's position in the very south of France has it 10 minutes' drive from local commune Leucate, on the edge of the spectacular landscapes of the Narbonne and Mediterranean Regional Natural Park. A waterpark is 20 minutes' drive south and Perpignan is within 35 minutes.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Domaine Presqu'Île de La Franqui's coastal setting is by the splendid Mediterranean beaches of Leucate, La Franqui and Les Coussoules, all top spots for watersports, beach basking and flying kites. Take time too for a day in Leucate village, for wanders around its main square as well as its big harbour, one of the biggest this side of the Med, then have a hike along the Cap Leucate cliffs for spectacular views of the water below.
Four walks lead from Leucate: a 4.3-kilometre loop taking in two kilometres of coastal view; a 6.8-kilometre wine trail; a seven-kilometre shepherd's trail, and a 7.2-kilometre fisherman's trail. Wanderers can also head (ever so slightly) inland to waterside walks at Étang de Leucate, 15 minutes' drive away where the Aude department merges to the Pyrénées-Orientales, or stay around the coast for a potter around 15th-century Catalonian stronghold Fort de Salses, later used as a refuge during the Spanish Civil War.
And then to Perpignan, home to a 14th-century cathedral, the 13th-century Palace of the Kings of Majorca and a railway station that the decidedly individual Salvador Dalí claimed as the 'centre of the universe' as his best ideas came to him while waiting there for his train... After that, mosey on down to the canal for the fab indoor markets at Les Halles de Vauban, to pick up fresh fruit and veg, regional produce like cheese, bread and wine, and eats/drinks at the central bar and food court.
- Does Domaine Presqu'Île de La Franqui have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Domaine Presqu'Île de La Franqui dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Domaine Presqu'Île de La Franqui? Domaine Presqu'Île de La Franqui's coastal setting is by the splendid Mediterranean beaches of Leucate, La Franqui and Les Coussoules, all top spots for watersports, beach basking and flying kites. Take time … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Domaine Presqu'Île de La Franqui?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.