This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peaceful riverside setting
- Restaurant with local dishes and theme nights
- Several historic châteaux nearby
Camping les Cochards is on the banks of the Cher river, just outside the town of Saint-Aignan in the Loire Valley. The city of Blois is around 35 kilometres away.
The site has a swimming pool, bouncy castle, playground, kids' pedal karts and games room. The restaurant serves local dishes and holds theme nights, and there is a grocery shop with bread service. Shower/toilet blocks have family and disabled facilities, and there is a launderette with washing machines and tumble dryer. A kids' club runs on weekday mornings in the summer months, as well as family-friendly activities such as quizzes, treasure hunts and canoe trips.
The nearby town of Saint-Aignan is at the start of several walking and cycle routes, or you can canoe, kayak and fish on the Cher river. The Loire Valley is famous for its châteaux, several of which can be found within 40 kilometres of the site.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Cycle and walking routes from Saint-Aignan (1km).
Canoeing, kayaking and fishing trips on the Cher river (1km).
Donkey riding from Tour-en-Sologne (20km).
Beauval zoo (3km).
Château de Valençay (20km).
Château de Chenonceau (30km).
Château de Cheverny (30km).
Château de Chambord (40km).
Montresor village (20km).
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Les Cochards have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les Cochards dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les Cochards? Cycle and walking routes from Saint-Aignan (1km). Canoeing, kayaking and fishing trips on the Cher river (1km). Donkey riding from Tour-en-Sologne (20km). Beauval zoo (3km). Château de Valençay (20km). Château de Chenonceau … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Les Cochards?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.