This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Holiday village on a 14-hectare wooded property near Crouy-sur-Cosson
- Several historic châteaux within a half-hour drive
- Five kilometres from the Loire river for canoeing and bike paths
If you’re looking to get properly relaxed, have yourself a stay at this peaceful and pleasant holiday village: it’s set across 14 wooded hectares in the Loire valley, five kilometres from the famed river itself and six from the Chambord National Forest.
Should you fancy getting out and having a pootle about the area, you can easily make your way around via two waymarked walking trails from the village entrance, or you can hire adults’ and kids’ bikes on site to tour the many kilometres of cycle routes that run around the locale, including the 30-kilometre Châteaux à Velo route and bike paths along the banks of the Loire. If you need a little boost, electric bikes are available to hire from Le Moulin de Crouy as well.
Upon your return back to base, totter over to the pool to cool off, or head over to the recreation room for a lounge about as well as board games and billiards to keep all entertained. The recreation room also houses a gym, and you can keep active too with a few games of tennis, pétanque or ping pong around the grounds.
Friendly host Nathalie can point you towards some top local eating spots, while a small shop on site sells local produce (as well as locally made crafts). The village of Crouy-sur-Cosson is 10 minutes' walk away.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Get yourself in the saddle from the site, for 550 kilometres of marked and protected itineraries around the lush Loire valley are set up for visitors to make the most of this highly handsome region: along the way you’ll spy ancient castles, photogenic little villages and spectacular stretches of the Loire river. Le Moulin de Crouy is right on the 30-kilometre Châteaux à Velo route, and you can join the Loire à Vélo and the Sologne à Vélo easily too.
For other sorts of active days, get your sporty self over to Saint-Dyé-sur-Loire for canoeing on the Loire; head to the lake in Mont-près-Chambord for beach volleyball and swimming; or take your clubs and your strongest swing to the scenic 18-hole golf course over in Cheverny.
Another top option for exploring the Loire valley and its castles is from the basket of a hot air balloon: one-hour flights depart at either dawn or dusk from Contres, around 40 minutes away by car, and will see you floating cheerfully above sunflower fields, gorges and the valley’s famed castles. Should you wish to remain firmly on French soil, however, then you can go instead to Les Anes de Madame, also in Contres, for a much less lofty ride on a donkey.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Le Moulin de Crouy have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Le Moulin de Crouy dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Le Moulin de Crouy? Get yourself in the saddle from the site, for 550 kilometres of marked and protected itineraries around the lush Loire valley are set up for visitors to make the most of this … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Le Moulin de Crouy?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.