This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- On the Conleau peninsula in southern Brittany
- A couple of minutes' walk from a beach on the Gulf of Morbihan
- Swimming pool, paddling pool, bouncy castle, shop and snack bar
Indoor swimming pool? Outdoor swimming pool? Kind-of-in-between pool? No need to decide before you go, as clever Camping Le Conleau has the whole lot. And if you say pah to pool time, preferring your paddling in the sea instead? You need only amble casually down the road for a minute or so to get to a beach.
Sea scenes are mighty close by from here – not a huge surprise with the site's location on the Gulf of Morbihan and just next to the causeway to the Conleau peninsula. Bike paths, hiking routes, horse riding, golf and watersports, all served up with a goodly dollop of sea air, are yours for the taking close by too.
Tiddlers not yet tuckered out despite all that fresh air and wholesome activity? No matter. There’s plenty for them to do on site – entertaining themselves at the playground, leaping about on the bouncy castle or mastering the techniques of table tennis or pétanque (handily these sorts of facilities are within eyeshot of the pitches). Kids' and teens' clubs run in summer, and there's no need for grownups to feel left out as daytime entertainment is laid on for them too (check out pics of some hardcore bingo action and silly sumo to get a taste).
And if your idea of a splendid seaside hol involves nary a saucepan in sight? Eateries await on site, from the restaurant for sit-down meals to the snack bar and takeaway for more casual eats... perhaps on the beach...?
Those more of a DIY ilk, or those whose culinary persuasions can stretch to cracking open a fresh croissant or two, can pick up useful bits and bobs at the site shop.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Don’t feel that I could recommend the site.
Good location to walk or cycle from, clean facilities, very peaceful.
Very picturesque location, lots of facilities at the campsite
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
Outdoor pursuits come in many guises around these parts. Head out on scenic walks through the salt marshes in the nature reserve just outside Séné (10 minutes away), or drive round to the headland at Kerpenhir (40 minutes away) for almost 360º views over the water.
Closer to home, walk along the coast and riverside into the walled town of Vannes (a bus awaits to whisk you back to base should your feet protest). There’s also a riding centre in Vannes, or you could head out into the calm waters of the Gulf of Morbihan for various watersports; a couple of nautical centres are within 15 minutes.
This stretch of coast is scattered with little islands for days out: take a boat trip from Vannes to the Île d’Arz (actually not just one island at all but an archipelago of eight islands), for sandy beaches and walks on 18 kilometres of coast path.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Le Conleau have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Le Conleau dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Le Conleau? Outdoor pursuits come in many guises around these parts. Head out on scenic walks through the salt marshes in the nature reserve just outside Séné (10 minutes away), or drive round to … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Le Conleau?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Depart by: noon