This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Camping Au Bois Joli is a quiet and family-oriented site with shaded and spacious pitches where High-quality facilities and great customer service awaits. We are located in the wonderful Burgundy region and there are several historically important cities nearby, such as Vézelay, situated on the pilgrims' route to Santiago de Compostela, as well as Autun, Avallon and Auxerre. Besides its cultural wealth, Burgundy is also widely known for its gastronomy and wines.
The campsite is very green with lots of wild flowers and birds: in May and June you can spot around 15 species of wild orchids, some may even be near your pitch. Our large solar-heated swimming pool is open from June until mid-September. We also have sports facilities for football and volleyball, books to read, chess to play and playgrounds for the kids.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
From Auxerre, take the N151 towards Bourges. In Coulanges-sur-Yonne make a right at the traffic light and take the D39 to Andryes. After about 3km, in the centre of Andryes (just before the church) you take a sharp left-hand turn and then go in the direction of Villeprenoy. Follow the road until you arrive at the campsite after about 500 metres.
When coming from Nevers and the south, take the N151 north towards Auxerre. At Coulanges-sur-Yonne make a right turn near the second traffic light and take the D39 to Andryes. Follow the directions as above.
Canal du Nivernais - a 175km cycling road runs alongside the canal
Vézelay - a pilgrims' village on the way to Sanitago de Compostela, in Galicia
Guédelon - a medieval construction project
Castles at Bazoche and Saint-Fargeau
Towns such as Auxerre and Avallon
Caves at Arcy-sur-Cure
Sports activities such as canoeing, rafting, mountainbiking, fishing and walking
- Does Camping Au Bois Joli have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Au Bois Joli dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Au Bois Joli? Canal du Nivernais - a 175km cycling road runs alongside the canal Vézelay - a pilgrims' village on the way to Sanitago de Compostela, in Galicia Guédelon - a medieval construction project … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Au Bois Joli?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 3:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.