This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Quiet site with a few pitches, in the grounds of a country house
- Half an hour's drive from the wineries of Sancerre
- Sociable table d'hôte dinners available four nights a week
Come one, come all, to the sociable table d’hôte dinners at Maison Salvard, held four nights a week at a long wooden table as dusk falls. The menu changes each day according to the ideas of your hosts as well as what’s looking good at the market: whatever’s served up is top notch though, and can all be washed down with a couple of glasses of vino (it would be foolish not to when the local white is a Sancerre).
Pitch up here and you’ll be staying in the grounds of a classic French country house dating back to 1836. Surrounded by fields and woods, it’s all très relaxing, and you’ll have plenty of space to spread out and make yourselves at home. Facilities are kept to a minimum – just toilets and showers – so you’ll have little to distract you from the important task of doing not very much.
Outside of table d’hôte times, it’s a five-minute drive to the nearest village, Saint-Amand-en-Puisaye, where you can gorge on pâtisserie or fresh crepes, or just stock up at the supermarket. For eating out, Cosne-sur-Loire (20 minutes away) has a good handful of options, including some with river views.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
If your interest in wine extends beyond just drinking the stuff, take a tour or sample the goods at the local vineyards and wineries. The town of Sancerre is a good place to start, or you could head to the cluster of wineries on the riverside in Pouilly-sur-Loire – either way, a half-hour drive will put you within reach of lots of options..
Lac du Bourdon is a good place for a swim,15 minutes from the site, or you could visit the lakeside leisure centre for sailing, windsurfing, canoeing or archery. Heading the other way, hire canoes or kayaks from Cosne-sur-Loire, 20 minutes away, and take to the Loire river for a day’s paddling. If you’d prefer to stay on dry land, horse riding tours leave from the town to explore the surrounding countryside.
An intriguing outing nearby is the Château de Guédelon, a 15-minute drive away. In an abandoned quarry in the forest, a team of master craftsmen is constructing a 21st-century version of a medieval castle. Drop by to see the building take shape and watch demonstrations of some of the traditional crafts that would have been used to construct châteaux across France throughout the centuries.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Maison Salvard have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Maison Salvard dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Maison Salvard? If your interest in wine extends beyond just drinking the stuff, take a tour or sample the goods at the local vineyards and wineries. The town of Sancerre is a good place … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Maison Salvard?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 7 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.