This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A camspite in the Auvergne region
- Relaxing campsite set in nature
- Swimming pool, sporting and cultural activities are available
Whether an active sports-lover or curious person, your desires will be met at .
The campsite offers a heated pool open throughout the year and the outdoor waterpark open in July and August. A snack bar is available from May to June activities and entertainment.
If you want to stay connected, there is a free wifi area inside the campsite.
Only a short walk away via a pedestrian path there is a small beach on the river, a picnic area and a playground.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Touring and motorhomes
Motorhome service point
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Large (51-200 sites)
The campsite is conveniently located close to Thiers, famous for its knife production, La Chaise-Dieu with its festival, and Billom with its garlic fair. Ambert combines originality with its round Town Hall, Alexander Vialatte, Emmanuel Chabrier, and paper production.
Ambert is a gourmand´s paradise famous for its cheese. Discover its production sites, its cellars and museum.
There are many marked trails for mountain bike and hiking, ideal to enjoy the best views. and discover the surrounding areas. Throughout the year, the city comes alive with musical, cultural, sporting and gastronomic events.
- Does Camping Les 3 Chênes have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping Les 3 Chênes dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Les 3 Chênes? The campsite is conveniently located close to Thiers, famous for its knife production, La Chaise-Dieu with its festival, and Billom with its garlic fair. Ambert combines originality with its round Town Hall, ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Camping Les 3 Chênes?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.