This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Pretty site with a mini waterpark surrounded by tropical greenery
- A 20-minute drive from Plage de Contis beach by the Atlantic Ocean
- Two outdoor pools, heated indoor pool, archery and miniature golf
Le Village Tropical Sen Yan may be in France’s Landes region bordering the Atlantic Ocean, but that mini waterpark – with a slide and jets surrounded by palms, banana trees and other tropical greenery – means this site has more than a hint of the exotic to it.
Splash here, in the natural waters by the private white sand beach, or in one of the park’s other two pools, then check out the entertainment: in high season there’s tons to keep families busy, from clubs for the kids, pre-teens and teens to nightly shows for the adults. Opposite the site is a cabaret restaurant with half-price shows for guests of Le Village Tropical Sen Yan.
And that’s far from all the activities available – there’s also miniature golf, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, pétanque and table tennis for a bit of friendly rivalry, and other amenities include a restaurant, pirate-themed tavern and a snack bar serving fast food. For R&R, the spa has a whirlpool, sauna and hammam, along with treatment areas for wellness and beauty therapies.
Up for exploring off site? Plage de Contis surfing beach is just over a 20-minute drive away, past the village of Contis’ famed black-and-white striped lighthouse. Busier resorts on the Côte d'Argent include Moliets-et-Maa, 40 minutes away, with its coffee shops, golf course and night markets.
Le Village Tropical Sen Yan also has a laundry room, wifi, and a grocery shop selling regional products, fresh fruit, veg, pastries and bread.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
If it’s a busy hol you’re after, this is the site for you: beaches like Plage de Contis (20 minutes’ drive) are nearby for all sorts of seaside pursuits, while Landes Adventure Park (also 20 minutes) has antics for the kids sorted.
If you’re less into rides and more into roams, Forest Landes (30 minutes) is full of paths to wander along and the Dune of Pilat – the biggest sand dune in Europe, an hour and 10 minutes away – is worth the journey for a properly epic landscape.
Closer by is Moliets-et-Maa, 40 minutes, for surf lessons at Plage des Chenes Lièges and Plage de Moliets beaches; you could also head off on a horse-riding trip here as trotting tours are available.
And if you’re fine to go further…? The old town in Bayonne (an hour and 15 minutes), at the point where the rivers Nive and Adour meet, is your go-to for a cultural expedition. It has snaking medieval streets to saunter down, as well as an impressive Gothic-style cathedral with a 13th-century cloister.
- Does Le Village Tropical Sen Yan have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Le Village Tropical Sen Yan dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Le Village Tropical Sen Yan? If it’s a busy hol you’re after, this is the site for you: beaches like Plage de Contis (20 minutes’ drive) are nearby for all sorts of seaside pursuits, while Landes Adventure … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Le Village Tropical Sen Yan?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: 10:30 a.m.