This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Spectacular and award-winning lakeside setting with beach and boating
- Canal connecting Wood and Kalamalka lakes, part of 50 kms of waterway
- Play area, kayak hire, shop and fully-serviced sites with firepit
Just Canadian cracking. You'll see within seconds of arrival just why fab, scenic and award-winning Wood Lake RV Park and Marina in British Columbia is so mighty popular: in the meantime, you could certainly peruse the pics...
And why so fab and so scenic? There are hints in the name as well as the resort's local town of Lake Country: this is spectacular countryside of water and woods, close to the Okanagan river, Wood Lake and Kalamalka Lake, with boating, biking, waterskiing and trout fishing all within easy reach (as well as wineries for evening supplies after an active day). A canal connects Wood Lake to Kalamalka Lake, part of 50 kilometres of waterway for watersports of all sorts.
You'll be able to pitch up right by the lake when you stay here, and idle by the water pitchside, on the beach, and by the resort's stream; look out for ducks, fish, herons and other critters along the way. Or find your own secluded spot around these handsome 12 acres, or stir yourself to some activity by renting paddleboards, kayaks and waterskiing boats from the beach... Each site has its own firepit for lazy evenings afterwards by the flames.
All is sorted for essentials too, with a new coin-operated laundry and coin-operated showers, as well as charging facilities and chemical disposal. A well-stocked shop sells everyday items and snacky treats; restaurants, grocery stores and bike hire are within walking distance.
Wood Lake also has free wifi.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Just an overnight stay. Good view over the lake.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
This is spectacular land for beaches, boating, cycling, hiking and fishing for rainbow trout, with all the above available either around the grounds or within a few minutes' walk. The resort is surrounded by wineries with several within biking distance: hire a bike five minutes' walk away to pedal forth, or book a tour bus to pick you up at Wood Lake then drop you back afterwards.
If you do hire a bike (or set off on foot), the routes around Spion Kop Hill seven and a half kilometres away are particularly recommended: Spion Kop means 'lookout hill' in Dutch and the views from here are splendid. Hiking, biking and mountain biking trails are all around this 350-hectare area, ranging from easy to difficult.
For kids – and grownups – the local kangaroo farm is five minutes' drive away; football, baseball, a beach and a playground are at Beasley Park within a kilometre; Swalwell Water Park is a top stop for a hot summer's day, and Oyama Zipline Adventure Park within 15 minutes' drive has aerial antics for all ages.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Wood Lake RV Park and Marina have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wood Lake RV Park and Marina dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wood Lake RV Park and Marina? This is spectacular land for beaches, boating, cycling, hiking and fishing for rainbow trout, with all the above available either around the grounds or within a few minutes' walk. The resort is … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Wood Lake RV Park and Marina?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 11 a.m.