This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Safari tents on a site with a swimming lake amid Ardennes nature
- A 20-minute drive from Durbuy and the La Chouffe brewery
- Snack bar, play area, sports field, bike hire, wifi and entertainment
The secret to having a top time in the Ardennes? Booking a stay in one of Vodatent at Camping Grand Bru’s fancy glamping units.
This fab park – with even fabber accommodation – in the Belgian Luxembourg part of Wallonia is in a wooded and hilly landscape popular with folk who want to wander around the steep hills and vast green meadows (often without seeing another soul in sight).
If you’re after more action than ambling can provide, stay on base and take part in the adult-centred entertainment organised by the staff or have a swim in the lake. You can also get out your rod and reel in a couple of fish or jog around on the sports field while the tiddlers bound around on the trampoline or scamper across the equipment in the playground.
Away from the site, canoeing on the Ourthe river for seven kilometres from a departure point in Grandhan and seeking out Belgian beers at the La Chouffe brewery (both 20 minutes) are both possible pursuits to partake in. Bikes are for rent if you fancy pedalling off on a family trip, perhaps towards the historic town of Durbuy (an hour’s cycle ride).
On return, settle in for a drink at the bar and order food to take away if you’re not up for cooking. Other useful extras at this prime park include a shop selling basics and a morning bread delivery service.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
Dawdle to Durbuy (20 minutes) for wanders through this historic town’s narrow streets, passing by eye-catching buildings constructed in the 17th and 18th centuries. Dip in and out of the boutiques, then sample a waffle and cup of joe at the Place aux Foires square.
More of a beer buff than a coffee connoisseur? Tour the La Chouffe brewery (20 minutes’ drive) to learn all about the alcohol-producing heritage of the area and totter around the walking trails in the grounds before rewarding yourself with an ale poured fresh from the taps.
Explores outdoors are also to be had in the maze at the Labyrinth of Barvaux-sur-Ourthe (15 minutes) and the Ninglinspo nature reserve (30 minutes), the site of a six-kilometre stroll beside a river in one of the prettiest parts of the Ardennes.
Rather meander around the manicured green, golf club in hand, than be out in nature? Drop by the Durbuy Golfclub (15 minutes) for a round or two.
- Does Vodatent at Camping Grand Bru have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Vodatent at Camping Grand Bru dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Vodatent at Camping Grand Bru? Dawdle to Durbuy (20 minutes) for wanders through this historic town’s narrow streets, passing by eye-catching buildings constructed in the 17th and 18th centuries. Dip in and out of the boutiques, then … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Vodatent at Camping Grand Bru?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.