This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family holiday site on the edge of a forest in the Ourthe valley
- A five-minute drive from Durbuy and the Ourthe river
- Covered pool with Jacuzzi and sauna, summer pool and bakery service
A valley vacance in Belgium? Head towards the eastern Belgium and Luxembourg province town of Durbuy for a serene stay at green and peaceful Résidence Durbuy, a small family park on the edge of a forest in the Ourthe valley.
Families with teenier tiddlers find this a tiptop spot for younger kids, but Durbuy is also an excellent base for adventure activities around the surrounding countryside and into the Belgian Ardennes. Mountain biking, quad biking, horse riding, climbing, golf courses and marked walking trails are all nearby, along with Hotton and the Ourthe river for kayaking and canoeing trips, each three kilometres away.
And after your active Ardennes days out and about? Retreat for a peaceful rest in your smart bungalow, each of which has a living room with a double sofa bed and TV, an open kitchen with four hotplates, a fridge and a hood. Shared facilities including a playground, covered pool with Jacuzzi and sauna, and a summer outdoor pool with sun loungers alongside. A bakery service runs during school holidays and weekends.
The Brasserie de Bohon next to the site sells offers snacks, beers and soft drinks. If you'd rather self cater, fondue and raclette kits can be borrowed from the staff, who also operate a DVD rental service.
Maps of walks are available at reception.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Local town Durbuy is along the Ourthe and at the foot of the Ardennes, known for its cuisine and shopping as well as a starting point for canoe and kayak trips along the river.
Durbuy's pretty medieval setting and small cobbled streets are scenic to stroll around too: have a look at the ninth-century castle, old bluestone homes and the town's topiary park, before a Belgian beer at the Marckloff brewery and a browse for jams, jellies and vinaigrettes at the famed Confiturerie Saint-Amour.
The team also recommends trips to the Caves of Hotton, close to the site; the dolmens and menhirs in Wéris, 15 minutes' drive away, and the Labyrinth of Barvaux-sur-Ourthe, under 10 minutes away.
Mountain biking and horse riding trips into the forest, and adventure activities such as high ropes courses, abseiling and caving are also easily accessible from the site.
- Does Résidence Durbuy have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Résidence Durbuy dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Résidence Durbuy? Local town Durbuy is along the Ourthe and at the foot of the Ardennes, known for its cuisine and shopping as well as a starting point for canoe and kayak trips along … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Résidence Durbuy?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.