This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Family-friendly naturist site over 15 hectares, 2km from Eberndorf
- Hike or ride bikes directly from the site to local lakes
- Indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, sauna and restaurant on site
Want to feel that gorgeous Alpine air all over? Cast off your kit at Kärnten site Naturisten Feriendorf Rutar Lido, five minutes’ drive from Eberndorf, for alfresco days with like-minded souls.
Mountain and lake views are all around at this spacious site on the southern side of the Alps, with the surrounds supplying many a kilometre of walking and bike trails to ramble along, caves and gorges to scramble through and facilities for paragliding if you fancy seeing it all while in flight.
Those lakes may well be tempting for a dip, but if you’d like to strip off before splashing in it’s preferable to save your swims for the site – around its 15 hectares are an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a kids’ pool and a natural bathing lake, plus a hot tub and a sauna for guests who need a little warming up. Any dogs you’ve brought along on hols needn’t feel left out, for there’s an area in the lake where they can take a paddle (and another where folk can hang out with their fishing rods).
Also dotted around the site are a playground, archery area, pétanque court and TV room, plus plenty of trees to chill out under if you need a place to seek solace from the sunshine. Eats are easily sorted without the need to robe up, as there’s a fine restaurant for meals in or to take away, and a supermarket that’s well stocked with handy provisions including a stash of fresh bread.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent site with clean facilities, I will definitly return some day
|Reviews in other languages appear below.|
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
The stunning scenery hereabouts is likely to entice you back into your togs, at least for a while. Start with a stroll to Gösselsdorfer See half an hour away on foot, or continue on to Klopeiner See an hour away, for lakeside wanderings and plenty of places to stop for a meal with a view. Obir caves (15 minutes’ drive) and Wildensteiner waterfall (25 minutes) should also feature on your plan of places to ramble.
Starting to tire of the view from ground level? Petzen (20 minutes) is touted as a fine place to fling yourself into the sky in a paraglider for aerial Alpine scenery. If you’d rather leave the flying to the birds, take off to Vogelpark Turnersee (10 minutes), where more than 300 exotic species flit around.
Time for a mini city break? It’ll take around half an hour to drive to Klagenfurt to peruse the paintings at the modern art museum, learn what it feels like to be a giant at the Minimundus miniature world and frolic among the flowers of the botanical gardens. Head to town on a Thursday or Saturday to snaffle snacks at the Benediktinermarkt farmers’ market.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Naturisten Feriendorf Rutar Lido have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Naturisten Feriendorf Rutar Lido dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Naturisten Feriendorf Rutar Lido? The stunning scenery hereabouts is likely to entice you back into your togs, at least for a while. Start with a stroll to Gösselsdorfer See half an hour away on foot, or … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Naturisten Feriendorf Rutar Lido?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.
Pitches : check-in is not possible between 1pm and 3pm.Read more