This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Next to the Clarence River and close to the Pacific Ocean
- In the famed tourist destination of Yamba and its 11 beaches
- Outdoor pool, loungers, playground, games room, barbecues and kitchen
A full, fab, sandy 11. That's how many beaches there are in the Yamba area in northern New South Wales – and the town's been voted the number 1 to visit in Australia: go.
As there are 11 (11!) beaches here, coastal activities of all sorts are sorted here, whether you're into surfing, swimming, snorkelling, kitesurfing, rockpooling or simply beach basking. Fisherfolk are fably catered for too with a choice of beach, estuary or deep sea fishing; while if you're a hiker, there are top trails across the coastal heath and along the beach, where you can sometimes spot whales out at sea. Go.
You'll need somewhere to lay your head in between all this, but of course, so make your way to Yamba Waters Holiday Park, a caravan park on the southern side of the mouth of the Clarence River. It's niftily set, on the edge of the town of Yamba and under two hours' drive north of Coffs Harbour (do drive on to Coffs Harbour after your stay, it too is a beaut).
This is a peaceful and well-maintained place to spend some New South Wales days in: there's an outdoor pool with loungers alongside for days when you don't fancy the beach, and a playground and games room to keep the kids entertained. Take your pick of cheffing indoors or out, at the well-equipped guest kitchen or at the outdoor barbecue area; both have plenty of room.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
A really lovely site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Yamba is an excellent option for New South Wales beach and holiday days: it's surrounded by the Clarence River, the Pacific Ocean and Yuraygir National Park, and is within easy reach of Lismore and Ballina, each about an hour and 20 minutes away. Byron Bay Coffs Harbour and the Gold Coast are all within an hour and 40 minutes' drive.
But do stick around for quite some time first, as there's quite a bit to see and do. The Yamba Waters team can help out with info on arranging sea fishing boat trips or Clarence River canoeing trips close to the park, or you could organise a hike into the Bundjalung National Park (25 minutes' drive) for beach walks and mountain biking.
You'll also need a day or two on Pippi beach, the main Pacific Ocean beach in these parts, and possibly a few dips in the Angourie Blue and Green freshwater swimming spots, each within six kilometres. Slightly more restfully, a golf course is within three kilometres of the park.
A 10-minute stroll will have you in Yamba town, for the Yamba Museum, Yamba Lighthouse and the Story Museum, or ferries to Iluka on the Clarence River's northern mouth.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Grevillea Waters Village have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Grevillea Waters Village dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Grevillea Waters Village? Yamba is an excellent option for New South Wales beach and holiday days: it's surrounded by the Clarence River, the Pacific Ocean and Yuraygir National Park, and is within easy reach of … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Grevillea Waters Village?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.