This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- By Mascardi Lake in the Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Alpine setting of woods, lakes and rivers
- Common room and shared kitchen
Camping Los Rápidos is by Mascardi Lake and River Manso and just a 45-minute drive to Bariloche. The campsite covers six hectares of Nahuel Huapi National Park, a paradise for outdoor lovers, due to its great alpine settings, woods, lakes and rivers.
There is a communal room, a shop and shared toilet and shower facilities in the main building. The campsite is suited for disabled guests.
Electric power is provided by a motor/generator from 9pm to midnight. If you are planning on staying out late, remember to bring a torch with you. Unfortunately, the use of fridges and electric cookers is not allowed: however, guests can use the shared kitchen in the main building.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Mountain biking nearby
From Bariloche head south towards El Bolsón along 'Ruta Nacional 40'. You will be driving along Lakes Gutiérrez and Mascardi until you reach the crossroad with the 'Ruta Provincial 82'. Turn right towards Cerro Tronador y Cascada de Los Alerces, where you will find the entrance to Nahuel Huapi National Park. After an 8-km drive along a gravel road towards Manso River, you will find the campsite. It is just across the bridge.
The site is by the River Manso in the Nahuel Huapi National Park. Here you can go fly fishing, kayaking, canoeing and rafting.
The site has direct access to a number of hiking trails and guests can walk independently or with a guide. Experienced hikers can try the Cerro Falso Granito trail.
Hiking in winter and snowshoeing at Lake Los Moscosos is a magical experience. The famous ski resort of Cerro Catedral is only a short drive away.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Los Rápidos have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Los Rápidos dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Los Rápidos? The site is by the River Manso in the Nahuel Huapi National Park. Here you can go fly fishing, kayaking, canoeing and rafting. The site has direct access to a number of … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Los Rápidos?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime