This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic family-friendly site with views of Sierra de los Comechingones
- Within half an hour of nature reserves, hilly hikes and watersports
- Swimming pools, restaurant and grilling stations on site
Torn between mountain marauding and lazing by (artificial) lakes? You don’t have to be: at Camping y Balneario Municipal de Cortaderas in the San Luis province of Cuyo, Argentina, hikes and dykes are both within easy reach.
Not only are there splendid views of Conlara Valley and the Sierra de los Comechingones from the site, but you can be out exploring them in no time at all. Trails through the Villa Elena ravine reserve and to the pretty Esmeralda and Chorro de San Ignacio waterfalls start within five minutes of base, and lengthier hikes to old mountain mining villages start at El Filo observation deck, just under an hour away.
If clambering through mountains doesn’t float your boat, head instead to the Pisco Yaco dam five minutes from site for sandy beaches, watersports, canoe and kayak hire, and horseback riding, and to get your adrenaline pumping on some zipwires.
Site days are a must here too: kick back in the pools (one large, one paddling) taking in those stunning views, put your feet up in the shade of the small native forest, then make your oh so leisurely way to the restaurant for mountain trout and mountain lamb grills. You can always do your own cooking if you’d prefer, as there are barbecue areas and communal grills dotted around the site for guests.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Start your hols by exploring the scenic villages in the foothills of the Sierra de los Comechingones: Camping y Balneario Municipal is in Cortaderas (try some of the local eateries for a taste of Argentina), and Merlo, Villa Elena and Villa Larca are all within 20 minutes and all worth having a nose around.
Turn back the clock with a stop at Yucat theme park (15 minutes away), where you can learn what life was like for the early settlers of the Conlara valley – follow the wooded paths to ancient homes, get a closer look at their beaded clothing and hear about the shamanistic magic that was a part of their ceremonies.
Once you’ve exhausted all the trails, parks and beach days nearby, venture further afield: the Merlo nature reserve (30 minutes) is a pretty spot for sedate walks to swimming holes, and you can continue through to get to the viewpoints about the town.
If you’re up for longer car-bound jaunts, make tracks for the city of San Luis, a little over two hours away, for museums, shopping and a casino, and to explore the neighbouring villages where you’ll find the Potrero de los Funes racing circuit and the gold mines of La Carolina.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping y Balneario Municipal de Cortaderas have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Camping y Balneario Municipal de Cortaderas dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Camping y Balneario Municipal de Cortaderas? Start your hols by exploring the scenic villages in the foothills of the Sierra de los Comechingones: Camping y Balneario Municipal is in Cortaderas (try some of the local eateries for a … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping y Balneario Municipal de Cortaderas?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon On-park accommodation Arrive: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon