This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Rural site in Argentina's arty and scenic town of San Marcos Sierras
- Haven for walkers, hikers, horse riders and nature spotters
- Big and pretty pool surrounded by loungers and umbrellas
Two roads lead to Cabañas Mandala’s local town of San Marcos Sierras: one highly scenic along a dirt track road boardering El Cajón Dam and winding its way around the mountains, and the other more direct (/less adventurous) route via Capilla del Monte towards Cruz del Eje… But whichever you opt for, the final destination is the same: highly serene and hugely spectacular.
On the main drag through San Marcos’ small centre lies Cabañas Mandala, amid what was once known as ‘hippie town’, 400 meters from the local tourist office and a short walk to the town square.
This mightily peaceful and pretty one-hectare park’s star attraction and centrepiece is its gorge pool with a solarium, a wooden deck, sun loungers and umbrellas, all set among grassy space dotted with mature trees and a sprinkling of wildflowers, with views of the surrounding Córdoban countryside.
Each well-equipped and comfy lodge is laid out well around the park for privacy and decked out splendidly, with its own covered terrace and individual barbecue. Each is also kitted finely out with crockery and other eating implements, as well as a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water heater. Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms and living area keep things nice and temperate, and in the bathroom is a toilet, a washbasin and a bathtub for long bubbly soaks. Free wifi is available in the accommodation area too.
To sort your communal eats and mingles with fellow guests, a covered barbecue is on site which, most impressively, can accommodate sausages and such for a group of 60 alfresco diners, plus tables and picnic benches under the shade of trees.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Mountain biking nearby
In the 1960s and '70s, Cabañas Mandala’s local town of San Marcos Sierras was slowly settled by psychedelic young city folk looking for an escape from the daily grind... And they surely found it here: framed by mountains and networked by rivers, creeks, green areas and woodlands, the local area is a haven for walkers, hikers, horse riders and nature spotters.
Moving further out, the ace Argentine province of Córdoba is networked by bedazzlingly beaut roads that crisscross the landscape’s plentiful mountain ranges, like the Sierras Chicas, the Sierras Grandes, Traslasierra and Camino de las Altas Cumbres, making highly scenic road trips a topping option for a day trip off site.
Mount Uritorco, close to Capilla del Monte, is around half an hour’s drive, and Cosquín – famed for its folk festival – is around an hour and a half’s drive.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Cabañas Mandala have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Cabañas Mandala dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Cabañas Mandala? In the 1960s and '70s, Cabañas Mandala’s local town of San Marcos Sierras was slowly settled by psychedelic young city folk looking for an escape from the daily grind... And they surely … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Cabañas Mandala?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. Depart by: noon
Upon arrival, please contact the site using the details in your booking confirmation email.Read more