This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Pine wood site 15 minutes' walk from a long sandy beach
- Football pitch and volleyball court
- Picnic tables, barbecues and a shop
It'd be topping enough to only have the lush pine wood setting of Camping Costa Silvestre as your Argentinian base, as there are a full 39 hectares' worth of sweet smelling pines to pitch up and wander around here, all dotted about by picnic tables, barbecues, colourful plants and many a secluded spot in which to settle with a book.
But. This remote and scenic site is also only a 15-minute stroll from the coast and long sandy beaches of the popular seaside resort of Aguas Verdes in the province of Buenos Aires. Another popular seaside and sandy place, La Lucila del Mar, is just to Aguas Verdes's south.
Costa Silvestre is a nifty spot to hang around on site for some time too: as well as all that space, there's an outdoor pool, a football pitch and a volleyball court to hang out at, farm animals (including peacocks) to see and help feed, a communal area with terrace, and a shop selling essentials to assist with the picnics and barbecues.
The site also has basic but clean toilets and showers.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Jumbo tent sites
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Plenty of coastal options are around this smashing setting: prep for long lazy beach days, sandy hikes, high dunes and long piers.
Local resort Aquas Verdes has one of the widest and cleanest beaches of the region, along with sand dunes of up to six metres high, heaps of space, and eucalyptus, pine, acacias and poplar trees. See it all from above by booking a helicopter tour at the Helipuerto La Caldera in Costa Azul.
To the south of Aquas Verdes lies La Lucila del Mar, a fishing village with a 100-metre pier and a two-hectare pine wood, and to the north is Costa del Este, a seaside resort with fine sands, more dunes and a nature reserve.
The coastal city of Santa Teresita has one of the longest piers on the Atlantic coast at over 200 metres; a meteorology office open to visitors, and a replica of the Santa María de la Inmaculada Concepción, the biggest of the three ships sailed in by Mr C Columbus on his way west from Europe.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Camping Costa Silvestre have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Camping Costa Silvestre dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Camping Costa Silvestre? Plenty of coastal options are around this smashing setting: prep for long lazy beach days, sandy hikes, high dunes and long piers. Local resort Aquas Verdes has one of the widest and … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Camping Costa Silvestre?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.