This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Peacful spot but only 100 yards from the main road below
- Reception open 9am until 11pm throughout the season
- Bar on site with food and happy hours
Are you a tad tired of rules and regulations on regimented sites? A retreat from red-tape obsession awaits at Oasis Camping.
The site opened in 2018, aiming to give guests a budget option to more formal parks – but without losing decent facilities and a convenient setting. It’s just outside the seaside town of Tenby, 35 feet above sea level with distant views to Tenby South beach, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and cliffs to the south; sunset is nicely late in summer here too.
Oasis Camping is also home to a breakfast room seating 20, and a pub with happy hour promotions and food. The pitching field has wifi and extra toilets added in 2019; the main amenities block is open 24/7 and comes with plenty of hot water.
If you’d like to leave the car behind while off out exploring, a bus stop is just outside the site and the local train station plus taxi rank are about 10 minutes’ walk away. Shops are in Penally, a mile from the site.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Great basic site and friendly staff, does exactly as described, 👌🏼
Field for camping excellent
Totally unsatisfactory in every sense.
DO NOT STAY HERE
From the manager...
the image is selective as just out of shot to the right is a touring caravan, (image & identity available) and another just behind this one only 3 days prviously. We are never rude, the customer was supplied with all site details and map by email at the time of booking.
Its close to the beach
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
- Coach stations
Upper Park Road 1
— 3.0 kilometers
3.0 kilometers Community Centre — 8.5 kilometers
8.5 kilometers Somerfield — 12.6 kilometers
- Train stations
Penally Rail Station
— 1.2 kilometers
1.2 kilometers Tenby Rail Station — 2.9 kilometers
2.9 kilometers Manorbier Rail Station — 3.7 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Tenby Ferry Landing
— 3.4 kilometers
3.4 kilometers Caldey Island Ferry Landing — 3.6 kilometers
3.6 kilometers Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 15.5 kilometers
— 46.8 kilometers
Local attractions and activities include:
- cliff path: five minutes’ walk
- Tenby North beach: five minutes’ drive
- Tenby South: 10 minutes
- fishing trips from Tenby harbour: 10 minutes
- Caldey Island boat trips: 10 minutes
- Saundersfoot: 10 minutes
- Narberth: 25 minutes
- Laugharne: 35 minutes.
- Pembroke Castle (12.6 kilometers)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (14.7 kilometers)
- Pembrey Country Park (29.8 kilometers)
- Tudor Merchant's House (3.2 kilometers)
- Stackpole Estate (13.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Oasis Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Oasis Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Oasis Camping? Local attractions and activities include: - cliff path: five minutes’ walk - Tenby North beach: five minutes’ drive - Tenby South: 10 minutes - fishing trips from Tenby harbour: 10 minutes - … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Oasis Camping?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.