This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Scenic family-farm glampsite in pretty Pembrokeshire countryside
- A 20-minute drive from Haverfordwest, 40 minutes from Pembroke
- Hill walking, riding and bouldering directly from the site
Looking for a peaceful getaway? Head along to Pembrokeshire's Rath Farm Glamping, a family-owned (and family-friendly) glampsite on a working farm less than 20 minutes’ drive from Haverfordwest.
This is a particularly top-notch spot for hikers and ramblers: it’s less than 10 minutes from the edge of the outstandingly pretty Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and has walks and rides up Plumstone Mountain (for bouldering at the top) starting on site. The long-distance Pembrokeshire Coast Path (a massive 186 miles of coastal wanders) can be joined 20 minutes from base.
A return to site should see plenty of opportunities to put feet up by the fire and let muscles untense. Particularly well-timed stays will coincide with new lambs and foals on site; any other time, there are ponies to meet, chickens to cluck over (with eggs up for grabs, if the hens are feeling broody) and red kites soaring by overhead.
Fill evenings with barbecues over firepits and lazy hours by woodburning stoves, as well as a spot of stargazing: there's blessedly little light pollution hereabouts.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Excellent bell tent with great service!
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 8.0 kilometers
8.0 kilometers Railway Hotel — 12.6 kilometers
12.6 kilometers Railway Hotel — 12.6 kilometers
- Train stations
Haverfordwest Rail Station
— 8.3 kilometers
8.3 kilometers Clarbeston Road Rail Station — 9.5 kilometers
9.5 kilometers Johnston (Pembrokeshire) Rail Station — 12.5 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Fishguard Ferry Terminal
— 15.3 kilometers
15.3 kilometers Milford Haven - Dock Entrance — 17.7 kilometers
17.7 kilometers Pembroke Dock Ferry Terminal — 19.6 kilometers
— 72.0 kilometers
Pitching up this close to the spectacular Pembrokeshire coast means there are plenty of pristine beaches within easy reach. The nearest is Newgale, 15 minutes’ drive from the site, and further sandy lengths can be strolled (or swum) at Whitesands Bay (half an hour), Saundersfoot (40 minutes) and Tenby (45 minutes).
Twitchers will be flying high round here too: it’s half an hour's drive from the site to St Davids and boats to the RSPB’s Ramsey Island, and 45 minutes to Martins Haven beach for boats to the national nature reserve on Skomer Island, home to the largest group of puffins in southern Britain and half the world’s population of Manx shearwaters.
For a taste of the history of this part of Wales, start with a quick tour of Scolton Manor (15 minutes), before venturing into Pembroke for Pembroke Castle or exploring the Iron Age at Castell Henllys, both 40 minutes from the site.
Kids can bounce around at the trampoline park 10 minutes away, or get stuck into the thrills, spills and swims at the theme parks and waterparks nearby: Rath Farm is about half an hour from Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm and the Blue Lagoon waterpark, and 40 minutes from Heatherton World of Activities.
- St Davids Cathedral (16.5 kilometers)
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park (19.6 kilometers)
- Pembroke Castle (22.4 kilometers)
- St David's Visitor Centre and Shop (16.9 kilometers)
- Stackpole Estate (28.0 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Rath Farm Glamping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Rath Farm Glamping dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Rath Farm Glamping? Pitching up this close to the spectacular Pembrokeshire coast means there are plenty of pristine beaches within easy reach. The nearest is Newgale, 15 minutes’ drive from the site, and further sandy … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Rath Farm Glamping?
On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime