This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Abergavenny Bus Station
— 6.9 kilometers
6.9 kilometers Pontrilas: Telephone Exchange Coach Stop — 10.1 kilometers
10.1 kilometers Brynmawr Bus Station — 16.0 kilometers
- Train stations
Abergavenny Rail Station
— 7.2 kilometers
7.2 kilometers Ebbw Vale Parkway Rail Station — 20.0 kilometers
20.0 kilometers Pontypool & New Inn Rail Station — 20.2 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Newport (S Wales) Ferry Terminal
— 35.0 kilometers
35.0 kilometers Lydney Harbour — 37.8 kilometers
37.8 kilometers Sharpness Old Docks — 38.5 kilometers
— 56.8 kilometers
- Blaenavon Ironworks (13.6 kilometers)
- Blaenavon World Heritage Centre & Tourist Information Centre (13.8 kilometers)
- Big Pit: National Coal Museum (14.6 kilometers)
- Skenfrith Castle (13.0 kilometers)
- The Kymin (21.5 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.