This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Caravan storage facilities
Water hook-up points for caravans
- Coach stations
— 15.6 kilometers
15.6 kilometers Tesco — 15.7 kilometers
15.7 kilometers High Street — 16.6 kilometers
- Train stations
Dyffryn Ardudwy Rail Station
— 0.8 kilometers
0.8 kilometers Talybont Rail Station — 2.2 kilometers
2.2 kilometers Llanbedr Rail Station — 3.6 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 8.9 kilometers
8.9 kilometers Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 9.3 kilometers
9.3 kilometers Aberdaron Ferry Landing — 40.2 kilometers
— 59.0 kilometers
- CADW - Harlech Castle (7.8 kilometers)
- Portmeirion Gardens (14.0 kilometers)
- Ffestiniog Railway (15.1 kilometers)
- Plas yn Rhiw (34.2 kilometers)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (34.7 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.