This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
A family run site set within the grounds of Plas Gwyn House with outstanding views over Caernarfon, Anglesey and Snowdonia.
If you have your own touring caravan, motor home, trailer tent or tent, Plas Gwyn has facilities for you to pitch up, providing a great base to discover North Wales and the surrounding areas including the stunning Snowdonia National Park.
We have Timber Tents for hire that will sleep up to four people. They are fully insulated and come equipped with a light, table, mattresses, refrigerator, heater, kettle and power point. Just bring your own sleeping bags and cooking equipment for a night or stay a while.
We also offer modern, comfortable, double glazed, 2 and 3 bedroom static holiday caravans for short breaks or weekly hire.
A regular bus service can be caught from the end of the drive giving excellent access to Caernarfon and Llanberis.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Caernarfon: Penllyn Bus Station
— 4.2 kilometers
4.2 kilometers Bangor: Garth Rd Bus Station — 10.7 kilometers
10.7 kilometers Penygroes (Gwynedd) Coach Stop — 11.6 kilometers
- Train stations
Llanfairpwll Rail Station
— 8.3 kilometers
8.3 kilometers Bangor (Gwynedd) Rail Station — 9.8 kilometers
9.8 kilometers Bodorgan Rail Station — 15.2 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Holyhead Ferry Terminal
— 33.2 kilometers
— 24.6 kilometers
Beaches: Llyn Peninsula and Anglesey beaches
Watersports: National Watersports Centre in Caernarfon, surfing, kite surfing, kayaking, canoeing, white water rafting, rowing boat. Boat Trips down the Menair Straits on a Pleasure Boat or Rib. also trips around Puffin Island.
Mountains & Walking: Located in the foothills of Snowdonia, plus many gentler trails around Llanberis.
Attractions: Greenwood Centre, Zip World, Bounce, Gypsy Wood, Anglesey Sea Zoo, Electric Mountain, Anglesey Circuit, Redline Indoor Karting, Beacon Climbing Centre, Caernarfon Airport and museum.
Biking: Excellent mountain biking opportunities and various cycle paths around the area.
History: Caernarfon Castle, National Slate Museum, Llechwedd Slate Caverns, Sygun Copper Mine.
Railways: Snowdon Mountain Railway, Llanberis Lake Railway, Ffestiniog Railway and Welsh Highland Railway.
Rainy Days: Indoor Karting at Redline Karting, Tan y Ddraig Pottery Painting, Beacon Climbing Centre, Caernarfon Leisure Centre.
Eating Out: Both Llanberis and Caernarfon have several good eateries, takeaways and pubs.
Culture & Castles: National Trust Properties including Penrhyn Castle, Plas Newydd and Bodnant Gardens. The world famous Italianate village of Portmeirion is about an hour away.
- Caernarfon Castle (4.5 kilometers)
- Snowdon Mountain Railway (7.1 kilometers)
- National Slate Museum (7.1 kilometers)
- Plas Newydd Country House and Gardens (6.3 kilometers)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (26.8 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Plas Gwyn Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Plas Gwyn Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Plas Gwyn Caravan Park? Beaches: Llyn Peninsula and Anglesey beaches Watersports: National Watersports Centre in Caernarfon, surfing, kite surfing, kayaking, canoeing, white water rafting, rowing boat. Boat Trips down the Menair Straits on a Pleasure Boat … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Plas Gwyn Caravan Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 1 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: Anytime – 9 p.m. Depart by: Anytime
If your estimated time of arrival is later than 9pm please phone and let us know before 7pm so that we can make mutually convenient arrangements.Read more