This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Sunnyvale is a family run caravan park in Kinmel Bay, Rhyl, nestled on the banks of the River Clwyd and the Foryd Harbour Bridge (the Grade II-listed blue bridge).
Established over 40 years, we enjoy a particularly fine beachside location, ideal for exploring the North Wales coast/mountains.
The park itself boasts a wide range of facilities including our popular and superbly equipped club, unrivalled in the area, complete with games arcade and soft play area and our cafe/takeaway restaurant. For your outdoor entertainment the park offers the popular children’s playground, an adventure playground (new in 2012), a ball park (basketball/football) and, of course, the magnificent, expansive and unspoilt beach right on our doorstep
Sailing and water sports enthusiasts can enjoy one of the finest marinas in the area at Foryd Harbour.
In addition to our touring park, we also offer quality holiday homes for short breaks and holidays. We also sell a range of quality new and pre-owned caravans for those who want to make Sunnyvale their regular holiday venue.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
Kinmel Bay (Conwy): Coach Stop
— 0.6 kilometers
0.6 kilometers Rhyl: Promenade Coach Stop — 1.8 kilometers
1.8 kilometers Towyn (Conwy): Bus Shelter — 2.2 kilometers
- Train stations
Rhyl Rail Station
— 1.7 kilometers
1.7 kilometers Abergele & Pensarn Rail Station — 5.1 kilometers
5.1 kilometers Prestatyn Rail Station — 7.5 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 34.4 kilometers
34.4 kilometers Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 34.7 kilometers
34.7 kilometers Seacombe Ferry Terminal — 34.8 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 43.9 kilometers
Rhyl’s three miles of golden sands, close to Rhyl Town Centre but enjoys a peacful location. Easy road access to the visitor attractions of Chester and Llandudno, Snowdonia National Park and the beautiful North Wales coast.
Welsh Mountain Zoo, within an hour away for a funfilled day out.
Penrhyn Castle and other National Trust attractions within easy reach.
- Rhuddlan Castle (4.2 kilometers)
- Bodelwyddan Castle (6.0 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (21.0 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (21.0 kilometers)
- Aberconwy House (21.3 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Sunnyvale Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Sunnyvale Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sunnyvale Caravan Park? Rhyl’s three miles of golden sands, close to Rhyl Town Centre but enjoys a peacful location. Easy road access to the visitor attractions of Chester and Llandudno, Snowdonia National Park and the … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Sunnyvale Caravan Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.
Touring departure and arrival times are flexible so please discuss your requirements with our officeRead more