This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We’ll keep your family busy whatever the weather!
A North Wales caravan holiday park with all the facilities to make your holiday fun and enjoyable, we are a family-friendly park with a great atmosphere. The tropically heated indoor swimming pool is a great favourite. For those less active we have sports satellite TV or pool table in the Marine Sports Bar. With a Kid’s Club, adventure playground and children’s entertainer, there’s plenty going on for the youngsters.
In the evening, pick up a meal from our take-away, before enjoying a night out at the Cabaret Lounge which offers a variety of entertainment for all.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Very large (over 200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Outdoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Rhyl: Promenade Coach Stop
— 1.4 kilometers
1.4 kilometers Kinmel Bay (Conwy): Coach Stop — 2.1 kilometers
2.1 kilometers Rhyl: Robin Hood Coach Stop — 3.1 kilometers
- Train stations
Rhyl Rail Station
— 0.9 kilometers
0.9 kilometers Prestatyn Rail Station — 6.1 kilometers
6.1 kilometers Abergele & Pensarn Rail Station — 6.6 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 32.9 kilometers
32.9 kilometers Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 33.1 kilometers
33.1 kilometers Seacombe Ferry Terminal — 33.2 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 42.2 kilometers
Marine Park is close to sandy beaches, sweeping landscapes, ancient buildings, eccentric villages and glorious gardens, Marine Holiday Park is the perfect base for a family holiday. Spend your days relaxing while the children play or exploring this beautiful area before returning each evening to your home away from home.
With lots to do in the area from the Sea life centre to the Welsh mountain zoo this is the holiday for you.
- Rhuddlan Castle (2.7 kilometers)
- Bodelwyddan Castle (5.7 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (22.4 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (22.4 kilometers)
- Aberconwy House (22.9 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Marine Holiday Park have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Marine Holiday Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Marine Holiday Park? Marine Park is close to sandy beaches, sweeping landscapes, ancient buildings, eccentric villages and glorious gardens, Marine Holiday Park is the perfect base for a family holiday. Spend your days relaxing while … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Marine Holiday Park?
From 4pmRead more