This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Located just minutes away from the beach
- Offers exceptional value for money
- Pet friendly accommodation available
Lyons Robin Hood is a proud member of the Lyons Holiday Park family, North Wales' leading holiday park operator and is a ‘Flagship’ park with more facilities than most. As well as all the things you would expect; Lyons Robin Hood offers that little bit more! Facilities include 3 swimming pools, a great entertainment complex, large soft play area for the children, coffee shop, launderette, and a fantastic entertainment team with an all new entertainment programme for 2020. Newly opened is the amazing Pirate Island Adventure Golf Course - a massive hit for all members of the family. Located just minutes away from the beach, come rain or shine, there is always something to do at Lyons Robin Hood. Whether it's relaxing in Sherwoods eighteen screen sports Bar, watching live entertainment in Foresters Show Bar, having fun in O'Neills Irish Bar or the over 18’s Lyons Cabaret Club, there is something for everyone, all season round. Park characters, Leo the Lion, Hetty the Hippo and Milo the cheeky monkey are waiting to say hello to your little ones and make family memories to last a lifetime.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Public transportation nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
- Coach stations
Rhyl: Robin Hood Coach Stop
— 0.0 kilometers
0.0 kilometers Prestatyn: Ffrith Coach Stop — 1.7 kilometers
1.7 kilometers Rhyl: Promenade Coach Stop — 2.6 kilometers
- Train stations
Rhyl Rail Station
— 2.7 kilometers
2.7 kilometers Prestatyn Rail Station — 3.2 kilometers
3.2 kilometers Abergele & Pensarn Rail Station — 9.4 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 30.1 kilometers
30.1 kilometers Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 30.4 kilometers
30.4 kilometers Seacombe Ferry Terminal — 30.4 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 39.8 kilometers
Rhyl Miniature Railway
SC2 Water Park
Manorafon Farm Park
Danger Point (Children's activity learning centre)
Let's Paint Pottery
- Rhuddlan Castle (4.5 kilometers)
- Bodelwyddan Castle (8.3 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (25.3 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (25.3 kilometers)
- Aberconwy House (25.5 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Lyons Robin Hood have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Lyons Robin Hood dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Lyons Robin Hood? Seaquarium Rhyl Miniature Railway SC2 Water Park Rhyl Beach Vue Cinema Manorafon Farm Park Danger Point (Children's activity learning centre) Let's Paint Pottery Rhyl Pavilion Read more
When can I check in and check out of Lyons Robin Hood?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 4 p.m. – Anytime Depart by: 10 a.m.