This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Gronant: for Presthaven Sands Coach Stop
— 0.3 kilometers
0.3 kilometers Presthaven Sands: Haven Holiday Park Coach Stop — 0.5 kilometers
0.5 kilometers Prestatyn Sands: Pontins Coach Stop — 2.1 kilometers
- Train stations
Prestatyn Rail Station
— 2.7 kilometers
2.7 kilometers Rhyl Rail Station — 8.5 kilometers
8.5 kilometers West Kirby Rail Station — 12.8 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 24.3 kilometers
24.3 kilometers Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 24.6 kilometers
24.6 kilometers Seacombe Ferry Terminal — 24.6 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 34.2 kilometers
- Rhuddlan Castle (8.7 kilometers)
- Bodelwyddan Castle (12.7 kilometers)
- Williamson Art Gallery & Museum (22.3 kilometers)
- Mr Hardman's Photographic Studio (26.9 kilometers)
- Formby (31.1 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.