This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Riverside nestles in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park within a short walk of the pretty village of Betws-y-Coed. The site is an ideal base from which to explore North Wales’ many attractions including Zip World and Hafod Eryri, the visitor centre at the summit of Mount Snowdon. For steam enthusiasts, the Welsh Mountain Railway is also within easy reach.
This five star, eight-acre park provides pitches for 59 touring caravans and motorhomes and 12 tents. As the name suggests, the park nestles alongside a river, close to shops, restaurants and pubs in Betws-y-Coed and there’s also a first class golf course nearby.
The Luxury facilities include a heated amenities block, a shop, laundry room and a veg prep room. The 20 all-weather super pitches offer water, electricity, digital TV and a motorhome service point.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Large (51-200 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Blaenau Ffestiniog: Rail Station Bus Stop
— 14.3 kilometers
14.3 kilometers Llandudno Junction: Rail Station Coach Stop — 21.3 kilometers
21.3 kilometers Colwyn Bay Coach Stop — 23.0 kilometers
- Train stations
Betws-y-Coed Rail Station
— 0.2 kilometers
0.2 kilometers Llanrwst Rail Station — 5.1 kilometers
5.1 kilometers Pont-y-Pant Rail Station — 5.3 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Barmouth Ferry Landing
— 45.0 kilometers
45.0 kilometers Porth Penrhyn Ferry Landing — 45.3 kilometers
— 52.3 kilometers
The village is North Wales’ most popular inland resort and is ideal for touring the central area of the Snowdonia National Park and the Conwy Valley. Walkers, climbers, canoeists, anglers, mountain bikers all congregate in Betws-Y-Coed where there is a good selection of pubs and restaurants. Many visitors choose to walk the forest and mountain trails that surround Betws-y-Coed. Several walks start within the village including walks to the beautiful lakes of Llyn Elsi, Llyn Geirionydd, and Llyn Crafnant.
- Bodnant Garden (15.7 kilometers)
- Conwy Castle (20.8 kilometers)
- National Trust - Aberconwy House (20.9 kilometers)
- Ty^ Mawr Wybrnant (5.3 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (15.7 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Riverside Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Riverside Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Riverside Caravan and Camping Park? The village is North Wales’ most popular inland resort and is ideal for touring the central area of the Snowdonia National Park and the Conwy Valley. Walkers, climbers, canoeists, anglers, mountain bikers … Read more