This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Well-maintained peaceful park on the North Wales coast
- Direct access to the seafront and the Wales Coastal Path
- Restaurant and shop onsite
On the beautiful North Wales coast, Ty Gwyn is a quiet, friendly park which offers the perfect setting to relax and enjoy North Wales.
The site has direct access to the beach and coastal path for walking and cycling and is conveniently situated for visiting the local towns of Rhyl, Colwyn Bay and Llandudno. Snowdonia National Park and Anglesey are also easily accessible.
The tourer area benefits from a recently refurbished shower block including a baby changing area and laundry facilities. Swn Y Mor restaurant serves breakfasts, lunches, teas and suppers. Sunday lunches are also very popular. There is also a shop which sells essential daily items and children's toys.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Small (11-25 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Tourer storage facilities
- Coach stations
Ty Mawr: Haven Holiday Park Coach Stop
— 0.8 kilometers
0.8 kilometers Pensarn (Conwy): Post Office Coach Stop — 1.3 kilometers
1.3 kilometers Towyn (Conwy): Bus Shelter — 1.6 kilometers
- Train stations
Abergele & Pensarn Rail Station
— 1.4 kilometers
1.4 kilometers Rhyl Rail Station — 5.3 kilometers
5.3 kilometers Colwyn Bay Rail Station — 10.9 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 38.0 kilometers
38.0 kilometers Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 38.3 kilometers
38.3 kilometers Seacombe Ferry Terminal — 38.4 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 47.3 kilometers
The site is conveniently situated within walking distance of the two nearest villages, Towyn and Abergele. The larger resorts of Colwyn Bay, Rhyl, and Llandudno can be reached by car, rail or bus (there is a bus stop in front of the park).
Colwyn Bay Watersports Centre is a state-of-the-art leisure centre where you can enjoy sailing, windsurfing and motorboat lessons. Colwyn Bay's beachfront has also been completely redeveloped and now includes a beautiful sandy beach which can be used even at high tide.
Porth Eirias is a new restaurant which has been set up by Bryn Williams, one of Britain's top chefs. He is from North Wales originally and uses fresh local ingredients.
There are frequent buses to Rhyl where you can find plenty of family attractions including the Vue Cinema, SeaQuarium, Rhyl Pavilion Theatre and various other shops.
Llandudno has excellent shopping facilities and theatres. In Llandudno Junction there is a large Multiplex Cinema complex. With Conwy Castle and the spectacular Snowdonia National Park nearby, there is something for everyone.
- Bodelwyddan Castle (5.8 kilometers)
- Rhuddlan Castle (6.5 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (17.3 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (17.3 kilometers)
- Aberconwy House (17.8 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Ty Gwyn Holiday Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ty Gwyn Holiday Park dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Ty Gwyn Holiday Park? The site is conveniently situated within walking distance of the two nearest villages, Towyn and Abergele. The larger resorts of Colwyn Bay, Rhyl, and Llandudno can be reached by car, rail or … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Ty Gwyn Holiday Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 7:30 p.m. Depart by: 11:30 a.m.
Reception is unmanned after 5.30pm. Please call using the number in the confirmation email if you are arriving later.Read more