This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Tan Rallt Holiday Home Park is a family-run business owned by Wyn and Samantha Williams. Great pride has been taken to ensure the park is the perfect escape to relax and unwind away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Situated in the welsh valley, Tan Rallt is conveniently positioned within easy reach of the local beach and many attractions in North Wales.
Surrounded by stunning countryside and exquisite views across Snowdonia National Park and beyond, you could be forgiven for thinking you are a million miles from home.
Holiday homes are available to buy for private ownership or to rent for a fantastic holiday. All homes come with spacious bedrooms, light airy lounges and contemporary kitchens. On-site facilities include the fantastic Cliffs Restaurant with it's excellent service and 5* menu comprising much of the local produce available. There is also The Retreat with it's state of the art gymnasium, Jacuzzi and steam room.
Overall, a magnificent, quiet and peaceful luxury holiday park ideal for relaxing and recharging the batteries.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
- Coach stations
Pensarn (Conwy): Post Office Coach Stop
— 4.3 kilometers
4.3 kilometers Ty Mawr: Haven Holiday Park Coach Stop — 6.3 kilometers
6.3 kilometers Towyn (Conwy): Bus Shelter — 7.1 kilometers
- Train stations
Abergele & Pensarn Rail Station
— 4.2 kilometers
4.2 kilometers Colwyn Bay Rail Station — 7.2 kilometers
7.2 kilometers Rhyl Rail Station — 10.8 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Birkenhead Ferry Terminal
— 43.3 kilometers
43.3 kilometers Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 43.5 kilometers
43.5 kilometers Seacombe Ferry Terminal — 43.7 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 52.1 kilometers
Local area walks
Local golf concessions
Llandudno, the Victorian seaside town
The Great Orme
The Conwy Valley
Boat and sea fishing trips
- Bodelwyddan Castle (8.4 kilometers)
- Rhuddlan Castle (11.1 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (12.0 kilometers)
- Bodnant Garden (12.0 kilometers)
- Aberconwy House (13.4 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Tan Rallt Caravan Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Tan Rallt Caravan Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Tan Rallt Caravan Park? Local area walks Local fishing Local golf concessions Local beaches Conwy Castle Theatre Llandudno, the Victorian seaside town The Great Orme The Conwy Valley Boat and sea fishing trips Read more