This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Boutique camping in the heart of the Boyne Valley in County Meath
- Activities available are tree climbing, electric bikes, kayaking
- Outdoor facilities include wood burning hot tub and clay pizza oven
Rock Farm Slane is a luxury eco camp with five yurts and two shepherds huts based on a 150 acre organic farm and eco tourism project situated on the Slane Castle estate in beautiful parkland opposite Slane Castle. The parkland is a designated Natural Heritage Area and Special Area of Conservation along the banks of the River Boyne.
The eco camp is situated on a beautiful hillside overlooking Slane Castle enclosed in a secret grove of parkland trees overlooking meadows and the Slane Castle demesne woods on the north bank of the Boyne. It is also home to a thriving population of Irish hares who are often seen leaping across the field on their way to neighbouring pasture or woodland. Our ethos is to offer you the best luxury camping experience while protecting and enhancing the local ecology.
With regards to the farm itself, we harvest our own rainwater, process our waste water through natural systems which feed into a landscaped wetland and provide renewable energy for the communal building for the campsite.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leave the car at home
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Small (11-25 sites)
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
The Rock Farm is located on the south bank of the River Boyne in the townland of Fennor, Slane, Co Meath. The Rock Farm is part of the historic Slane Castle estate.
Head north on the N2 and stay on this road until it merges onto the M2. Continue for about 12 kilometres and at the roundabout take the first exit onto N2. Continue for 20 kilometres. When you are approaching Slane, look out for the signposts to Slane Castle. Turn left and drive up to our entrance.
Rock Farm Ecotourism is proud to launch an electric bike hire service for the Boyne Valley that includes guided routes and tours to the top destinations around Slane. Discover Ireland has selected the Boyne Valley as one of the Top Ten Destinations for 2015.
Rock Farm Ecotourism offers rafting trips, kayaking tours and archaeological trips along the Boyne in partnership with Boyne Valley Activities. Tree climbing is one of our new activities and is a wonderful way to get a birds eye few of the surrounding rolling green hills.
There are pubs, highly-rated restaurants and bistros also available nearby.
- Does Rock Farm have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Rock Farm dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Rock Farm? Rock Farm Ecotourism is proud to launch an electric bike hire service for the Boyne Valley that includes guided routes and tours to the top destinations around Slane. Discover Ireland has selected ... Read more
When can I check in and check out of Rock Farm?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. Depart by: 2 p.m.