This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
We are situated in woodland surroundings on the shores of Clew Bay. The blue flag beach is only a two minute walk and has a lifeguard on duty in the summer months. Guests have free use of our tennis court. A wide range of pursuits are available locally including walking, fishing and surfing. Croagh Patrick is only a few minutes drive. A cafe is situated on site and a bar adjoins the park.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Jumbo tent sites
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Old Head is a perfect base for sightseeing. In the nearby village of Louisburgh, you can visit the Folk and Famine Centre. We are only 11 miles to Westport with its variety of restaurants and shops and only three miles to Croagh Patrick. Killary harbour, Ashleagh Falls, Kylemore Abbey and Ashford Castle are a short drive away.
Days trips to Clare island are available each day from nearby Roonagh Pier
- Does Old Head Forest Caravan and Camping have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Old Head Forest Caravan and Camping dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Old Head Forest Caravan and Camping? Old Head is a perfect base for sightseeing. In the nearby village of Louisburgh, you can visit the Folk and Famine Centre. We are only 11 miles to Westport with its variety … Read more