This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Award-winning, family-run park in a sheltered woodland setting
- A five-minute drive from Ballina town and 20 from Enniscrone beach
- Play area, games room, tennis court, football field, TV room and wifi
Award-winning Belleek Caravan and Camping Park is a family-run site in a sheltered woodland setting. As it’s 300 metres from the R314 road to Killala, it’s well placed for using as a base to explore the scenery of County Mayo, the Moy valley and the west of Ireland.
Once you’ve gotten your bearings at the site on a wander around the tree-covered grounds, head off for Ballina, a town five minutes’ drive away at the River Moy’s mouth, to pick up supplies. On return – perhaps after a spot of salmon fishing by the water – cook up some grub in the campers’ kitchen or at the barbecue area, then spread out on the manicured lawns and admire the grassy green views all around.
Realised you’ve forgotten a key ingredient? The on-site shop (open in high season only) sells the basics and the park also has a communal area with a TV and games. If the kids are in danger of spending too much time indoors, pack them off to the playground, the tennis court, basketball court or football field.
Off site, choose from activities like golf, horse riding, walking and cycling, or take to the coast and have a go at surfing, canoeing and diving.
Dogs are also permitted at the park and there’s wifi for the humans to browse.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Nearby farmers' market
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Tourer storage facilities
Water hook-up points for tourers
Local attractions and activities include:
- Connacht Whiskey Company: five minutes’ drive
- Belleek Castle: five minutes
- Belleek Wood: five minutes
- The Jackie Clark Collection (100,000-strong display of Irish historical items collected by one man): five minutes
- Killala bay: 10 minutes
- Enniscrone beach: 20 minutes
- Céide Fields (Neolithic site near the coast): 30 minutes
- Downpatrick Head (cliffside views of a huge seastack): 35 minutes.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Belleek Caravan and Camping Park have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Belleek Caravan and Camping Park dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Belleek Caravan and Camping Park? Local attractions and activities include: - Connacht Whiskey Company: five minutes’ drive - Belleek Castle: five minutes - Belleek Wood: five minutes - The Jackie Clark Collection (100,000-strong display of Irish historical … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Belleek Caravan and Camping Park?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: noon – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m. On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: 11 a.m.