This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Wild camping on a small and remote island off the Mayo shore
- Car-free environment
- Toilet, shower, cooking hut and wifi
Campbiggle is on Innishbiggle, a small, remote and scenic island off the shores of Achill Island on County Mayo's Wild Atlantic Way.
Innishbiggle has a population of 17 people. The campsite is wild camping with basic facilities of a toilet, shower and a cooking hut for rainy days. Wifi and phone charging are also available.
As there are no shops on the island, all supplies must be brought with you.
Please note: no cars can be brought onto the island. Transfer from the port to the site can be arranged with the site owner once a booking has been confirmed.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Lake and/or mountain
Leave the car at home
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Small (11-25 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
You'll have spectacular beaches all to yourself and shores well stocked with great seafood, plus lots of opportunities to spot local wildlife.
The island also has plenty of hiking trails.
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Campbiggle have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Campbiggle dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Campbiggle? You'll have spectacular beaches all to yourself and shores well stocked with great seafood, plus lots of opportunities to spot local wildlife. The island also has plenty of hiking trails. Read more
When can I check in and check out of Campbiggle?
RV, trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime