This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
Wild Atlantic Camp is your base camp for exploring north west Donegal’s Wild Atlantic Way.
We are perfectly situated at the beginning of Failte Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way, at a Discovery Point overlooking Sheephaven Bay, in the heart of Creeslough village.
Wild Atlantic Camp has heated wooden pods, motorhome hook ups and tent pitches, plus onsite recreational facilities.
Each of our 6 cosy wooden pods can sleep up to 4 adults in proper beds (bunk bed and sofa bed). They’re warm and beautifully furnished with cushions and rugs, soft bedding and fluffy towels are available for a little extra.
We also have bays for 12 motorhomes, each with their own electricity hook ups and water, and space for up to 20 tents to pitch comfortably.
Our onsite facilities include: free hot showers, camper’s kitchen, camper’s Den, free wifi, children’s playground, Pitch and putt, 4G Astroturf pitch and an onsite café/takeaway.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Lake and/or mountain
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Motorhome service point
Did you know that Donegal is the only county in Ireland with 13 Blue Flag beaches to its name?
From little coves like Lady Isabella’s beach at Ards Forest Park Friary to the vast expanse of Marble Hill beach there’s a different beach for each day of the week on our doorstep.
Here are 8 places to visit for free around Creeslough:
Ards Forest Park
Marble Hill beach, Port na Blagh
Killahoey beach, Dunanaghy
Tramore beach, Dunfanaghy
Duntally Nature Reserve
Here are 3 places to visit for a small fee around Creeslough:
Glenveagh National Park
Ards Forest Park
- Does Wild Atlantic Camp have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Wild Atlantic Camp dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Wild Atlantic Camp? Did you know that Donegal is the only county in Ireland with 13 Blue Flag beaches to its name? From little coves like Lady Isabella’s beach at Ards Forest Park Friary to … Read more