This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- A quiet and small campsite in West Donegal
- Adult-only site
- Pub only 200 metres from site
Sleepy Hollows Campsite is situated in the peaceful village of Meenaleck, near the Crolly river. It is a small adult-only campsite on the Wild Atlantic Way in the Gaeltacht region of Donegal.
If you prefer a small site set in natural woodland surroundings, then Sleepy Hollows is the place for you.
Facilities include a toilet and shower block, a common area with a campers kitchen with fridge/freezer, sofa and a sink.
Come and enjoy your stay in this peaceful and quiet park.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Sleepy Hollows Campsite is convenient to many of the popular local attractions such as Errigal mountain, the beautiful gardens of the Glenveagh National Park and Sleive League, the highest sea cliffs in Europe to name but a few.
Leo's Tavern is located 200 metres from the site, home of the world famous musicians, Enya & Clannad. Enya and Moya's father established Leo's Tavern in 1967 and both of them sang on stage there with their father as young girls. Leo's provides excellent food and nightly music most nights of the summer and indeed every Wednesday evening you can experience the ceili dancing throughout the year.
Shops are located within 2km. Beaches, golf and fishing are located within 10km. If you want to climb or hill walk, Errigal mountain is an ideal option. You can also visit Glenveigh National Park, Aranmore or Tory islands.
- Does Sleepyhollows Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Sleepyhollows Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Sleepyhollows Campsite? Sleepy Hollows Campsite is convenient to many of the popular local attractions such as Errigal mountain, the beautiful gardens of the Glenveagh National Park and Sleive League, the highest sea cliffs in … Read more
When can I check in and check out of Sleepyhollows Campsite?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. Depart by: noon