This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Sandilands is a five star park with coastal and mountain views
- Easter and Bank Holiday Open Days
Situated amongst the sand hills of Cranfield East and the undulating Mourne countryside, Sandilands is a low density park offering peace and tranquillity to its residents. With exclusive access to its own private sandy beach, this park is an excellent base for the water sports enthusiast.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Convenience store nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
Water hook-up points for tourers
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Public transport is available at the entrance of Sandilands Holiday Park
The area offers many walks along the coastline and peaceful lanes. The Park's facilities include a shop, games room, children's play park, football pitch and laundry room. Residents also have the added security of mechanised barriers at the entrance, limiting access to key holders only. For the budding golfers there is a pitch and putt course and crazy golf course located at the entrance to the park.. The touring pitches are in a sheltered area with multi-service hook ups. The all weather pitches are fully serviced with multi-service hook up and the centralised wash facilities are both clean and well maintained
- Castle Ward (47.1 kilometers)
- Derrymore House (27.1 kilometers)
- Rowallane Garden (47.9 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.