This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
- Simple, secluded touring pitches a few minutes from the A30
- A 15-minute drive from Launceston; half an hour from both coastlines
- Dog-friendly pitches in a natural woodland clearing
Tuck yourselves away among the trees at Trewinnow Touring, with just a couple of motorhome/caravan pitches in a woodland clearing surrounded by Cornwall countryside.
This secluded spot is just a few minutes’ drive from the A30 (Cornwall’s main arterial road) but you’d never know it from the supremely peaceful atmosphere around you. All has been left as nature intended here: there are no amenities provided although drums of water can be supplied, and it’s possible to rent a generator.
In keeping with the laidback vibe here, this is a place that welcomes dogs and allows guests to have campfires and barbecues (as long as you’re sensible about safety of course). For other meal options, you could take a walk to the local pub (half an hour away on foot) or book a table for a proper feast at Coombeshead Farm (a mile away).
Exploring Cornwall should be pretty easy from here, as the site is fairly central between the county’s two coastlines. Local town Launceston is 15 minutes’ drive away, and you can get to the likes of Bodmin Moor in 10 minutes or either coastline in about half an hour.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Dogs allowed low season only
Electric car charging point(s)
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Convenience store nearby
Dog walk nearby
Public transportation nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Gray water hook-up for RVs/trailers
- Coach stations
Lloyds TSB Bank
— 15.0 kilometers
15.0 kilometers Post Office — 15.1 kilometers
15.1 kilometers Methodist Church — 15.9 kilometers
- Train stations
Liskeard Rail Station
— 16.0 kilometers
16.0 kilometers Gunnislake Rail Station — 16.0 kilometers
16.0 kilometers Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station) — 16.3 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Torpoint Ferry Terminal
— 28.4 kilometers
28.4 kilometers Devonport Ferry Terminal — 28.7 kilometers
28.7 kilometers Plymouth Stonehouse Ferry Terminal — 30.4 kilometers
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 44.5 kilometers
Peaceful walks? Get out to Dartmoor National Park (half an hour’s drive) to break in your walking boots on long-distance routes like the Two Moors Way, the Dartmoor Way or the Templer Way. Castles? Choices include Launceston Castle (15 minutes) and the stunning Tintagel Castle (half an hour), with its Merlin and King Arthur legends. The coast? Plenty of that too.
Just visit Looe (half an hour) for one such pretty coastal spot, with fishing village vibes and particularly splendid swims and snorkels on the beach in front of the old town. Plymouth (40 minutes) has all sorts of watersports or diving and boat trips for those of you wanting another dose of the seaside.
Activities at Adrenalin Quarry (half an hour) will keep the heart rate up – zipwires, coasteering or a clifftop swing, anyone? Meanwhile, Hidden Valley (15 minutes) will require a little more brainpower, as the amusement park is centred around puzzles.
For a place that will take you back to Victorian times, Lanhydrock House and Garden (25 minutes) is a gentler way to spend the afternoon, with a traditional kitchen, fine rooms and nursery open to the public.
- Tintagel Castle (26.0 kilometers)
- National Marine Aquarium (31.7 kilometers)
- Eden Project (34.4 kilometers)
- Lawrence House (6.8 kilometers)
- Cotehele Mill (17.0 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|RV, travel trailer and tent sites|
Trewinnow Touring cancelation policy
Balance refunds: no penalties
Modifications are subject to a £15.00 ($25.99) fee.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now.
The remainder is payable direct to Trewinnow Touring on arrival.
Refunds within the indicated cancellation period are only possible if the site is able to relet your unit/site.
Payment methods accepted at the parkPayPal
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- How much is payable upfront? A 15% transferable deposit is payable when you book, with the balance payable on arrival. Read more
- Does Trewinnow Touring have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Trewinnow Touring dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Trewinnow Touring? Peaceful walks? Get out to Dartmoor National Park (half an hour’s drive) to break in your walking boots on long-distance routes like the Two Moors Way, the Dartmoor Way or the Templer … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Trewinnow Touring?
RV, travel trailer and tent sites Arrive: Anytime – Anytime Depart by: Anytime