This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
- Luxury glamping in four acres of wildflower meadows
- Dark skies, free from light pollution
- Rural, peaceful location on the edge of Bodmin Moor
'Luxury glamping' doesn't quite begin to sum up this pretty place, where you can hide away in swishly spectacular units among five acres of woodland and wildflowers – with views over fields and Bodmin Moor to boot.
Ekopod is a gorgeous glamping site in east Cornish countryside, just outside the village of St Clether on the edge of Bodmin Moor. Settle down here for simpler stays – think fairy lights, firepits and no noisy events or clubhouse – but without skimping on any of the luxury you oh so surely deserve.
It's a splendid spot from which to explore Cornwall too: the area around the site has several walking routes on Bodmin Moor and the Camel Trail is nearby for strolls and cycle rides. The coast at Crackington Haven and Boscastle is within 20 minutes, Widemouth Bay is 25 minutes and Bude 30; heading south, you can reach Boscastle and Tintagel in 25 minutes and Port Isaac in 35.
All accommodation units come with proper beds, snugly made up for your arrival, as well as kitchen kit, a fridge, outdoor furniture, a woodburning stove and a firepit. A barn with shared showers and toilets is two minutes' down the path from the accommodation field.
The barn also has a kitchen, and an honesty shop with other essentials including a power socket and chill out area.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet. We only show the last 30 months' reviews.
We're Good To Go (VisitBritain accreditation)
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Surf school nearby
- Coach stations
— 19.4 kilometers
19.4 kilometers Institute — 19.4 kilometers
19.4 kilometers Lloyds TSB Bank — 20.3 kilometers
- Train stations
Coombe Junction Halt (Rail Station)
— 21.0 kilometers
21.0 kilometers Liskeard Rail Station — 21.1 kilometers
21.1 kilometers Bodmin Parkway Rail Station — 22.5 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Rock Padstow Ferry Landing
— 29.1 kilometers
29.1 kilometers Padstow Ferry Landing — 29.9 kilometers
29.9 kilometers Fowey Custom House Quay Ferry Landing — 33.1 kilometers
Newquay St Mawgan Airport
— 39.0 kilometers
Take your pick in Cornwall – from stunning and award-wining beaches, scenic wildlife havens, first-rate coastal hikes, historic houses and green gardens, art galleries, theatres and days out galore for the kids... it's all within easy day trip distance.
Two of Cornwall's most famed attractions, the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, are 45 minutes and an hour from the site. Another top pick is St Michael's Mount, an hour and a half away but well worth the trip; pack a picnic and make a day of it, followed by a show half an hour from here at one of the most scenic theatres in all the land, the Minack at Porthcurno.
Staying simple and closer to home, many small villages are dotted around Bodmin Moor to explore, including Altarnun 10 minutes' drive away, Bolventor (20 minutes) and Minions (30 minutes). Or ask the Ekopod team for top tips on local hikes, such as the trail to Rough Tor on Bodmin Moor, or to the top of Brown Willy, Cornwall's highest point. Both are 35 minutes' drive from the site.
The surrounding area also has surf schools, sailing centres, golf courses, horse riding and multi-activity centres within 10 miles.
- Tintagel Castle (16.3 kilometers)
- Rock Beach (29.0 kilometers)
- Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park (31.8 kilometers)
- Lawrence House (12.4 kilometers)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (15.5 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Ekopod have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Ekopod dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Ekopod? Take your pick in Cornwall – from stunning and award-wining beaches, scenic wildlife havens, first-rate coastal hikes, historic houses and green gardens, art galleries, theatres and days out galore for the kids... … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Ekopod?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. Depart by: 10 a.m.