Why not enter some details and get an accurate price?
- Peaceful bell tent glamping on the edge of St Leonard’s Forest
- Horsham 10 minutes' drive; Brighton 45 minutes
- Kingsize bed, woodburning stove, firepit and free logs
Woodland Bell Tent is a spacious five-metre glamping site located on the edge of pretty St Leonard’s Forest in the West Sussex countryside. With immediate access to forest walks and all the wildlife that dwells amid the trees, this rural spot is just 10 minutes' drive from the pleasant town of Horsham and its many amenities, while Brighton and the Sussex coast can be reached by road in about three quarters of an hour.
With its luxurious kingsize bed and solar-powered fairy lights, this private glamping pick would be particularly excellent for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Inside, facilities include bedding and towels, a logburning stove and kettle, tea and coffee, utensils and crockery etc., while outside the unit you have full use of a toilet, shower, sink, picnic bench, microwave, fridge, freezer and firepit (logs are provided free of charge; please note that some of the facilities are approximately 200 metres away).
It's about a mile’s walk through the forest to The Dragon, a popular local pub (you can also drive there in five minutes), while other attractions in the surrounding area include Whitevane coarse fishing lake, a quarter of a mile away.
Open from 07/18/2022 to 10/17/2022
Please note that the toilet/shower facilities are unisex.
Continental touring caravans (caravans built with the door on the right-hand side) are not permitted.
Guests are advised to bring a good quality flashlight with them as parts of the park are unlit.
There is no reception building on-site: on arrival please contact the number provided on your booking confirmation.
Guests under the age of 18 are not allowed on site.
No bachelor/bachelorette parties permitted via Pitchup.com.
The park does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Breed-specific legislation (i.e. Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino, and Fila Brasileiro).
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Max. persons: 2 x
Dimensions: 5.0m width x 5.0m length (16.4ft width x 16.4ft length) Calculated area: 25.0m² (269.1ft²)
|Max. persons||2 x
5.0m width x 5.0m length
(16.4ft width x 16.4ft length)
Calculated area: 25.0m² (269.1ft²)
(1 x king sized bed)
Toilet (1 x eco toilet)
Bathroom (1 x shower)
|Duvets and pillows|
|Beds made up|
|Car parking by site/unit|
|Dry toilet / eco toilet|
|Gas and electricity included|
|Dining table and chairs|
Based on a stay for 2 adultsAvailability by arrival day (British Pound (£), extras not included) (Euro (€), extras not included) (Australian Dollar (A$), extras not included) (U.S. Dollar (US$), extras not included) (Canadian Dollar ($), extras not included) (Swiss Franc (CHF), extras not included) (Swedish Krona (SEK), extras not included) (Danish Krone (DKK), extras not included) (Norwegian Krone (NOK), extras not included) (Icelandic Króna (ISK), extras not included) (Argentine Peso (ARS), extras not included) (Chilean Peso (CLP), extras not included) (Peruvian Sol (PEN), extras not included) (New Zealand Dollar (NZ$), extras not included) (South African Rand (ZAR), extras not included) (Polish Zloty (PLN), extras not included) (Brazilian Real (R$), extras not included) (Czech Koruna (CZK), extras not included) (Serbian Dinar (RSD), extras not included) (Hungarian Forint (HUF), extras not included) (Russian Rouble (RUB), extras not included) (Chinese Yuan (CN¥), extras not included)
Amazing place with brilliant facilities, lovely tent and hosts!
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Dogs allowed all year
Electric car charging point(s)
Propane/gas cylinders available
Dog walk nearby
Tiny (1-10 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
- Coach stations
North Terminal Bus Station
— 11.8 kilometers
11.8 kilometers North Terminal Bus Station — 11.8 kilometers
11.8 kilometers South Terminal Bus Station — 12.2 kilometers
- Train stations
Faygate Rail Station
— 2.6 kilometers
2.6 kilometers Littlehaven Rail Station — 2.6 kilometers
2.6 kilometers Horsham Rail Station — 3.4 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Ditton Island Ferry Landing
— 35.8 kilometers
35.8 kilometers Weybridge Ferry Landing — 36.6 kilometers
36.6 kilometers Shepperton Ferry Landing — 36.7 kilometers
London Gatwick Airport North Terminal
— 11.7 kilometers
11.7 kilometers London Gatwick Airport South Terminal — 11.9 kilometers
11.9 kilometers London Gatwick Airport — 12.0 kilometers
Local attractions and activities include:
- Fishery: five minutes' walk
- Mannings Heath Golf and Wine Estate: 10 minutes
- Nymans (National Trust-run gardens): 10 minutes
- Cottesmore Hotel Golf and Country Club: 10 minutes
- Go Ape Crawley: 15 minutes
- Southwater Country Park (for watersports): 20 minutes
- Arundel Castle: 45 minutes
- Brighton: 45 minutes.
- Nymans (5.9 kilometers)
- Wakehurst Place (13.0 kilometers)
- Fishers Adventure Farm Park (16.3 kilometers)
- Nymans (5.7 kilometers)
- Wakehurst Place (13.1 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
Permitted arrival/departure time
|Arrive:||3 p.m. –||9 p.m.|
Woodland Bell Tent cancelation policy
No refunds within 4 weeks of arrival date.
Changes cannot be made once you have booked.
No refunds/discounts for inclement weather, late arrivals or early departures.
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible so that someone else has the chance to book. You may wish to buy holiday insurance for cancelations and for your property/injury whilst away.
Please note that your deposit is paid to Pitchup.com and is non-refundable.
A 15% non-refundable deposit is payable now. Woodland Bell Tent will debit the balance from your card 6 weeks before arrival, or if the arrival date is sooner than 6 weeks then the balance will be taken immediately.
You can also opt to pay the full amount at the time of your booking, or at any point before the due date.
Payment methods accepted at the parkVisa
Terms and conditionsPark booking terms and conditions
- Does Woodland Bell Tent have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Woodland Bell Tent dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Woodland Bell Tent? Local attractions and activities include: - Fishery: five minutes' walk - Mannings Heath Golf and Wine Estate: 10 minutes - Nymans (National Trust-run gardens): 10 minutes - Cottesmore Hotel Golf and Country … Read more
- When can I check in and check out of Woodland Bell Tent?
On-park accommodation Arrive: 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. Depart by: noon
- How much does it cost to stay at Woodland Bell Tent? From $139.54 (for 1 night, 2 adults) - prices may change depending on your dates and party. Check prices and availability