This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
No information has been provided by the owner.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Propane/gas cylinders available
Horseback riding nearby
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
- Coach stations
Hastings: Town Centre Coach Stops
— 3.2 kilometers
3.2 kilometers Hastings: Sedlescombe Rd North Coach Stop — 4.0 kilometers
4.0 kilometers St Leonards: Warrior Square Coach Stop — 4.2 kilometers
- Train stations
Ore Rail Station
— 1.7 kilometers
1.7 kilometers Three Oaks Rail Station — 2.7 kilometers
2.7 kilometers Hastings Rail Station — 3.1 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Newhaven Harbour Ferry Terminal
— 40.2 kilometers
40.2 kilometers Folkestone Eurotunnel Terminal — 43.3 kilometers
Lydd London Ashford Airport
— 24.5 kilometers
- A Smugglers Adventure at St Clements Caves (2.5 kilometers)
- Hastings Castle and 1066 Story (2.9 kilometers)
- 1066 Battle Abbey and Battlefield (9.5 kilometers)
- Lamb House (11.9 kilometers)
- Bodiam Castle (14.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.