This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
A secluded naturist site but which is also easily accessed from the M62 and M57 motorways. Potential visitors should be aware that they will be expected to be undressed when conditions permit however allowance is made for newcomers experiencing naturism for the first time. The club is owned and operated by it's members who are renowned for the welcome they extend to visitors.
There is a large club house with toilets and showers. A kitchen is available for visitors to use which has washing-up and basic cooking facilities. There is a locker room (visitors must provide their own small padlock), a large sauna and a well maintained hot tub. Use of the sauna is usually restricted to Friday evenings unless a group (6 or more people) wish to use it and are prepared to clean it when they are finished. Regular social events are organised, generally at weekends.
There is a large outdoor (unheated) swimming pool with hot and cold showers, a large sunbathing lawn, 2 miniten courts, shuffleboard and a petanque piste. There is a play area for children and a small 'den' with a variety of toys.
The site is very secure and therefore, being non-commercial (no paid staff), specific arrangements have to be made for you to gain access.
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Alas, no reviews yet.
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Amenities on park
Car parking by site/unit
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
No dogs allowed
Jumbo tent sites
No drinkable water point
No hot water
No running water
Propane/gas cylinders available
Public transportation nearby
Medium (26-50 sites)
Horseback riding nearby
Leisure/theme park nearby
Touring and motorhomes
Water hook-up points for tourers
- Coach stations
Widnes: Victoria Rd Coach Stop
— 5.1 kilometers
5.1 kilometers Runcorn: New Bus Station — 7.0 kilometers
7.0 kilometers St Helens: Corporation Street Coach Stop — 7.3 kilometers
- Train stations
Whiston Rail Station
— 2.1 kilometers
2.1 kilometers Rainhill Rail Station — 2.6 kilometers
2.6 kilometers Hough Green Rail Station — 2.7 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal
— 14.1 kilometers
14.1 kilometers Liverpool Isle of Man & Dublin Terminal — 14.3 kilometers
14.3 kilometers Woodside Birkenhead Ferry Terminal — 15.0 kilometers
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
— 8.0 kilometers
8.0 kilometers Manchester Airport Terminal 2 — 33.8 kilometers
33.8 kilometers Manchester Airport Terminal 1 — 34.2 kilometers
Liverpool is a major tourist location particularly for those interested in it's maritime history or it's unique culture, who hasn't heard of the Beatles? For those interested in wildlife, the Knowsley Safari Park is just a couple of miles away.
Being so close to the motorway network the site is also an ideal base for exploring North West England and North Wales. Learn about the Roman history of Chester or visit the Manchester area with attractions such as The Lowrey with it's theatres and galleries less than half an hour's drive away.
- National Wildflower Centre (6.2 kilometers)
- Mendips & 20 Forthlin Road [Beatles] (8.0 kilometers)
- Speke Hall, Gardens & Estate (8.9 kilometers)
- Speke Hall, Garden and Estate (9.0 kilometers)
- Mr Hardman's Photographic Studio (12.6 kilometers)
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Liverpool Sun and Air Naturist Club have a swimming pool? Yes View all features
- Is Liverpool Sun and Air Naturist Club dog friendly? No View all features
- What attractions are near Liverpool Sun and Air Naturist Club? Liverpool is a major tourist location particularly for those interested in it's maritime history or it's unique culture, who hasn't heard of the Beatles? For those interested in wildlife, the Knowsley Safari … Read more