This park does not currently take bookings here on Pitchup.com.
If you are the owner of this park, start taking bookings through Pitchup.com by adding your business details.
family run Campsite situated on the TT course only three miles from Douglas.
The site is spacious and flat with a sheltered paddock. There are regular bus service stops at the campsite entrance.
Adjoining the Campsite is a secluded, wooded glen which leads to the Manx Heritage Trail, a delightful easy walk through splendid Manx countryside from the Quarterbridge in Douglas through to Peel in the West.
Tourist board rating
To generate better results:
- Choose the 'Multiple units per pitch' filter in the search results
- Break your booking down into smaller groups and book multiple sites.
- Click the button ‘Make another booking like this’ on the confirmation page to easily rebook.
- Ask to be sited together in the ‘Special requests’ box on the booking form.
You can also try filtering your search by group type and by parks allowing multiple tents/caravans/motorhomes per site.
Convenience store nearby
Public transportation nearby
Leisure on park
Bar or club house
Indoor swimming pool
Outdoor swimming pool
Cycle hire nearby
Horseback riding nearby
Indoor pool nearby
Mountain biking nearby
Amenities on park
Ice pack freezing
Parent & baby washroom
Pick-up from public transport
Tents for hire
Propane/gas cylinders available
Barbecue grills allowed
Commercial vehicles allowed
Single-sex groups welcome
Student groups welcome
Touring and motorhomes
- Coach stations
Whitehaven: Tangier Street Coach Stop
— 75.3 kilometers
- Train stations
Nethertown Rail Station
— 71.2 kilometers
- Ferry ports
Stranraer Ferry Terminal
— 87.5 kilometers
— 102.1 kilometers
Campsite is situated on the TT course. Take the A1 Douglas to Peel road and go through the village of Union Mills - continue along the A1 road for half a mile. Campsite is situated on left hand side as indicated on map.
3 miles from Douglas - Regular bus service stops at campsite entrance
The village of Union Mills is a ten minute walk from the Campsite and offers a convenience shop and post office, public house and petrol station.
For the 2011 season we have introduced a new concept in camping, the Pod Continental Camping Hut Comfortable, Spacious and secure accommodation for 2 Adults and 2 Children.
The perfect way to relax in comfort, your vey own cosy pod. Bring your sleeping bags and make yourself at home.
Find local routes on the National Cycle Network - over 12,000 miles of cycling routes.
- Does Glenlough Farm Campsite have a swimming pool? No View all features
- Is Glenlough Farm Campsite dog friendly? Yes View all features
- What attractions are near Glenlough Farm Campsite? The village of Union Mills is a ten minute walk from the Campsite and offers a convenience shop and post office, public house and petrol station. For the 2011 season we have ... Read more